The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RIP my SMIC

ellis

I've heard very good things about the Chris Wilson coolers too :)

You won't buy better. From what I hear a standard one from Toyota is approaching £1K. Chris's is cheaper than that (about £710 + VAT + shipping I think) so not only do you get a far, far superior product but you also save enough to buy a pint of beer in France

You won't buy better. From what I hear a standard one from Toyota is approaching £1K. Chris's is cheaper than that (about £710 + VAT + shipping I think) so not only do you get a far, far superior product but you also save enough to buy a pint of beer in France

Is that with or without the travel costs and various fee's involved to get there?

Money permitting I might be interested in that group buy :)

I would consider a small group by on these, would need an ABSOLUTE minimum of three orders.

I was just about to say is anyone else up for one of your SMIC's

How long would it take to make Chris and what would be the final price on each one.

Put my name down for one (as I've done on your thread)

After hearing how good these are, anyone else want one?

That's what I like to hear and acquire. I like to buy the best parts I can afford and lets be honest, The Supra deserves it :) What sort of power levels will a CW SMIC be capable of?

From a previous for sale thread

"Previous customers have run these up to circa 600 BHP whilst monitoring air inlet temps to the engine,, with great success. They are all alloy, with fabrication to F1, aerospace standards, almost a shame to hide it away. They will fit using stock ducting and all stock mounting fixings, with no ifs or buts unless you have some bizarre front end on the car."