The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast & Furious 6 Meet @ Bluewater Cinema 25 May *Updated 5/5*

ScottC

In for the South Mimms convoy. :cool: I'm collecting my car from Whifbitz (hopefully... :eek: ) at the last safe moment so that works out rather nicely!

Dave - do you want me to post your Dragonball book out or bring it to the FF6 meet just in case you're there?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave - do you want me to post your Dragonball book out or bring it to the FF6 meet just in case you're there?

Can you bring it to South Mimms / BlueWater please matey. :) I have high hopes that I'll be there, made higher by the fact I've finished work today much earlier than expected, which gives me more chance to actually collect my car. :woot:

Anyone up for a Kent based convoy?

Could meet at M2 services or top of Bluebell Hill.

2pm would be about the right time I would suggest.

PM DarronQ, he gets back from Dragonball tonight:D , so may not reply until tomorrow.

I've got my car back today as planned (although the M25 tried its best to ensure I never made it back home again... :rolleyes: ) so she'll be getting cleaned tomorrow and then I'll see you all at South Mimms for some uber-Supra convoy action! :eyebrows:

I've got my car back today as planned (although the M25 tried its best to ensure I never made it back home again... :rolleyes: ) so she'll be getting cleaned tomorrow and then I'll see you all at South Mimms for some uber-Supra convoy action! :eyebrows:

See you there :thumbs:

Same car park, but at the other end

Scott, I have seen the first page about what times etc

Silly Qst though... When you say same car park but other end .... So I use the same entrance as the blue water meet ?

I will be joining the convoy at Clacketts anyhow but I just don't want to meet up with Mr speed hump you mentioned in page one lol

Scott, I have seen the first page about what times etc

Silly Qst though... When you say same car park but other end .... So I use the same entrance as the blue water meet ?

I will be joining the convoy at Clacketts anyhow but I just don't want to meet up with Mr speed hump you mentioned in page one lol

Yes, use the same entrance. The parking is up the far end by the main doors to Bluewater. Once you're on Level 2, turn right into the car park we have our Bluewater meets in, and then turn left and work your way to the far end through centre of the car parks, thus avoiding the speed humps of gigantic proportions. :D

Yes, use the same entrance. The parking is up the far end by the main doors to Bluewater. Once you're on Level 2, turn right into the car park we have our Bluewater meets in, and then turn left and work your way to the far end through centre of the car parks, thus avoiding the speed humps of gigantic proportions. :D

Lol

Thankyou mate ..