The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think I went too low

neil

we are getting distracted here from the chargespeed rear wing, the klingon steering wheel, the 3 tv monitors, six subs, the green neons, etc etc :D

The stance and ride height is the least of Neils issues lol.... but thanks god that veilside front had died, looks better with the Bomex

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Marc on here has a stunning supra with great low stance yet the same comments from guys here towards him are positive!

a) Marc already knows I would rather see it bit higher with full size tyres.

b) Marc hasn't ripped his front bumper off on Scottish roads, never mind his driveway.

b) Marc hasn't ripped his front bumper off on Scottish roads, never mind his driveway.

But I think it was you that broke the carbon fiber rrm lip mate

On the roads

And I am highering it soon just need to sort other stuff out like Scotty says :)

we are getting distracted here from the chargespeed rear wing, the klingon steering wheel, the 3 tv monitors, six subs, the green neons, etc etc :D

The stance and ride height is the least of Neils issues lol.... but thanks god that veilside front had died, looks better with the Bomex

:innocent::senile:

But I think it was you that broke the carbon fiber rrm lip mate

On the roads

And I am highering it soon just need to sort other stuff out like Scotty says :)

I hit a rabbit doing 70mph on a motorway.. that is what destroyed the carbon front lip.. it would have been gone even if i was running higher (maybe not if it was like 7inches higher :p )

i do scuff the front lip a lot.. but havn't ripped anything off yet.

I hit a rabbit doing 70mph on a motorway.. that is what destroyed the carbon front lip.. it would have been gone even if i was running higher (maybe not if it was like 7inches higher :p )

i do scuff the front lip a lot.. but havn't ripped anything off yet.

I guess you wasn't to happy at the time mate saw some of the pics just got abliterated and gona sort stance out but need bumper on have u got the adjustable top plates on yours ???