The mkiv Supra Owners Club

full or half carbon trd on an anthracite supra??

l.chris97

Half carbon buddy, watch the video above and reproduce, then hid as Westy will be after blood

thats the idea, don't think i have the candy to splash thats been spent on that supra, but i'll have a try.....have my wheels arriving from the states soon...not sp1's but hoping they will be as nice i hope as there just as expensive, as far as i know that car in the 'supra dreams ' video is an NA but i may be wrong

thats the idea, don't think i have the candy to splash thats been spent on that supra, but i'll have a try.....have my wheels arriving from the states soon...not sp1's but hoping they will be as nice i hope as there just as expensive, as far as i know that car in the 'supra dreams ' video is an NA but i may be wrong

I sure is an NA buddy, but I do agree that it is close to perfection. I am sure you will do your Sup Justice, and I look forward to seeing your Wheels when they arrive.

The Supra Dreams car is 100% an N/A...belongs to Anthasuprakid on SF.

The lad built that car on his driveway with his dad and brother (the red Supra from the video).

Facelift lights all round

Heckler LED Converion on rears

Shine Diffuser with all the trimmings

Half Carbon TRD

MVP Lip

TRD bonnet

Coilovers

Wheels

To replicate it.

The Supra Dreams car is 100% an N/A...belongs to Anthasuprakid on SF.

The lad built that car on his driveway with his dad and brother (the red Supra from the video).

Facelift lights all round

Heckler LED Converion on rears

Shine Diffuser with all the trimmings

Half Carbon TRD

MVP Lip

TRD bonnet

Coilovers

Wheels

To replicate it.

iirc it was NA-T once upon a time but the engine let go and was replaced with an NA, Roman's (red supra) is an NA-T also