The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I wanna smoke my bosses car!

skyline1

You lot are mad!!! A supra over that!!! Mental

Nah not mad at all. The supra is still one of the best sports cars ever made. 20 years on...

Italians cars are all the same to me :shrug: plus ever since i was a kid i would always be more interested in supras than ANY other car. What can I say I own my dream car :) guess I just like them more than you guys ;)

Nah not mad at all. The supra is still one of the best sports cars ever made. 20 years on...

Italians cars are all the same to me :shrug: plus ever since i was a kid i would always be more interested in supras than ANY other car. What can I say I own my dream car :) guess I just like them more than you guys ;)

I love mine, but there are better/more fun cars out there. Not as reliable mind and Supras can look absolutely stunning if kitted right.

I will be sad if I ever let ours go but there are so many different cars to try.

H.

I like the mazzi but Supra s were my dream car In my teens but after owning two and working on them there not fantasy cars for me now, but if I won the lottery I would still have a supra but lots of other cars too. :D

:this: but the supra would be the most expensive still after I'm through with it :eyebrows:

I love mine, but there are better/more fun cars out there. Not as reliable mind and Supras can look absolutely stunning unkitted.

I will be sad if I ever let ours go but there are so many different cars to try.

H.

The great thing about fun cars is that they tend to be cheap :)

Looks like you've got a great Supra, and finding another like that would be difficult IMO. So keep it, and buy cheap toys :)

doesnt seem that quick on the 0-60 time really for what it is, i know the engine is straight out of a ferrari too( dont ask me which one) . oooh roll on April when the supra comes back out to play.
Not sure what the 4.7 L engine is from but the 4.2 was from the Ferrari F430, which is one of the best engines I have driven to date.

It's quick to Abz

Nothing is quick to a champ like me ;)

The depreciation is quicker than the acceleration then?

Yep, but they have always been like a stone along with all other marquee's like this, just look at BMW, Aston, Jaguar.

Check this out, only a few years old and 37k on the clock for only £35k, this car in 2007 new would have cost close to £100k. :blink:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/maserati/granturismo/maserati-granturismo-4-2-v8-2dr-coupe-auto/888311

I love mine, but there are better/more fun cars out there. Not as reliable mind and Supras can look absolutely stunning if kitted right.

H.

One of the biggest thing is we are so used to reliable super car power with sensible running costs, can you name another car like that?

This is one of my favourite cars , always taught if a new Supra was made it would look similar. It is my modern Day Supra

Seen one of these in Black and even with the TRD wide body this car still was wider! The road presence will turn heads.

One of the guys had a straight through Miltek exhaust on a White Gran Turismo , even at 30 KM/H the noise echoing around the high raised city buildings when he blipped the throttle ,made the world stand still. If a woman was driving it , I would of asked her to marry me then and there!

It is one of my top 3 GT cars , what an awesome Machine!

They do sound like a cars version of a orgasm I'd say ... No better way to describe the sound.

Ill be waiting outside on the ocassions he comes to work in it just to hear the orgasm lol.

- - - Updated - - -

They do sound like a cars version of a orgasm I'd say ... No better way to describe the sound.

Ill be waiting outside on the ocassions he comes to work in it just to hear the orgasm lol.

Well i asked my boss for the challenge today and he wasnt to confident in winning in a race to about 80mph ...not to silly on the local race track with street lights. he said id win... maybe he is scared lol.

he wants one 0-120 mph now so think im doomed....unless i get in front first.