The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My visit to Titan vids and pics

hodge

Hows the holiday goin hodge i think boggy creek road is about 14 miles from my apartment thingy on I drive ...are you doing the disney thing?

I've done them all mate. We've been here for 3 weeks, coming home Thursday though. I'd recommend Discovery cove, it's the most amazing and surreal place ever. We swam with Dolphins, did an underwater walk with diving helmets amongst all the fish, snorkeled in the corral reef, it was just amazing. Apart from the birth of my son, it was the most amazing experience of my life.

- - - Updated - - -

Liked them pics :)

Is that green stock supra the one that Matt Farrah drove on tuned?

Yup, that's the one.

Oh I've booked our tickets there for the 24th April (flying out on the 18th), what did you think of it mate? We done the feeding/encounter thing at sea world last year as she wasn't old enough to do the swim at discovery cove with the dolphins (got to be 6) but she is now so we're going back:d

Oh I've booked our tickets there for the 24th April (flying out on the 18th), what did you think of it mate? We done the feeding/encounter thing at sea world last year as she wasn't old enough to do the swim at discovery cove with the dolphins (got to be 6) but she is now so we're going back:d

If I come back I would do it again, again and again. It is by far the best thing I've done on the holiday. I would highly recommend it.

Great pics John, some of that fabrication work is amazing. mega jealous of your trip... nice to see you and the family having a great time!! happy days

Great pics. mate, some stunning machines there. Thanks for sharing. Looks and sounds like it was a good experiance.

Thanks fellas. It's been an amazing holiday. All the extra work myself and my wife did to pay for it really paid off.