The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurospec Dyno day (Jan 12th)

JPow

I know ive already got a couple of you guys saying your coming in the Facebook group but i thought id make it open to all :)

Currently running a dyno day with CCUK (Celica Club UK) at : http://www.euro-spec2000.co.uk/

copied and pasted from CCUK with the other guy helping out organising:

"Hi guys n girls I've taken the liberty to book a rolling road at Eurospec in Guildford as it's reasonably Central to both the south coast and you london area folks too

It would be good to get plenty of Celica's together and see how well our cars are running nd the performance they've kept or lost as the case may be

This has been booked for the 12th Jan 2013

I've spoken to Ben at Eurospec who has informed me that Free Tea / Coffee / Coke etc is available without a problem

Pricing depends on how many cars we can get and is 4WD capable not a worry

Prices are

Less than 5 people = £45 pp

5-13 = £40 and

13+ = £35pp

I'm sure we can hit the 13 people easily so c'mon guys get your names down. We MIGHT need to pay a deposit to hold the day I'll find out more then update accordingly"

Private message me if your interested ill add you onto the list. Or give me a nudge on facebook and ill add you to the list!

JP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea on timings? It's only up the road from me but I'm working on Saturday for at least the morning... :rolleyes:

Edit: Just realised I missed the 9AM reference for arrival. How long is the "event" likely to last? If I can get down later in the day I will do. :)