The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurospec Dyno day (Jan 12th)

JPow

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Description]

this is the route we will be taking and times we will meet. let me know if you want to join us.

First Meet point is the shell garage at jc 28 M25 CM14 5NA

11.00am

1. Me

2. Jason

3. Sammie

4. Adam

Second meet point is esso garage at jc 1b M25 DA1 1YT

11.20am

Third meet point is Clacket Lane Services between jc 5-6 M25 TN16 2ER

12.00pm

1. Mick

Forth meet point is the Total garage at jc 8 M25 +51° 16' 4.63", -0° 12' 28.80" (51.267953, -0.208000)

12.30pm

1. john + 4

Then onto the dyno at GU11RR

1.00pm

Thats the convoy route im joining. There will be a group of Celica club guys getting there for 9. They arnt a bad bunch just say your with the kid with the purple supra they will understand :D

[Description]

this is the route we will be taking and times we will meet. let me know if you want to join us.

11.00am

1. Me

2. Jason

3. Sammie

4. Adam

11.20am

12.00pm

1. Mick

Forth meet point is the Total garage at jc 8 M25 +51° 16' 4.63", -0° 12' 28.80" (51.267953, -0.208000)

12.30pm

1. john + 4

1.00pm

Thats the convoy route im joining. There will be a group of Celica club guys getting there for 9. They arnt a bad bunch just say your with the kid with the purple supra they will understand :D

Could meet at the Brentwood J28 at11am

I quite fancy this, could not get a good run on SRR due to poor tyres, I have a much better set up now so it could be fun

I have a feeling I'll have that sort of issue - my tyres need replacing really quite soon... :rolleyes:

May still prove interesting though. :)

[Description]

11.00am

1. Me

2. Jason

3. Sammie

4. Adam

11.20am

12.00pm

1. Mick

2, Phill (214supra)

12.30pm

1. john + 4

1.00pm

Thats the convoy route im joining. There will be a group of Celica club guys getting there for 9. They arnt a bad bunch just say your with the kid with the purple supra they will understand

Just got back home. I managed to run a red light on the route thanks to trying to figure out what the hell my satnav was trying to tell me, but there was no camera and no following accident so no harm no foul...

:oops:

Anyway... Wheelspin on the rollers led to not AS great a result as I would have liked, but Suki was still the most powerful car of the day (well, that I saw after I turned up...) by some margin so I'll take that! :clap: :trophy: It put the taxis to shame anyway to quote John! :D

With some better rubber next time we'll see how things improve... :eyebrows:

Just as importantly, it was nice to meet some folks too. :salute:

Now... It MUST be time to eat...

Just got back home. I managed to run a red light on the route thanks to trying to figure out what the hell my satnav was trying to tell me, but there was no camera and no following accident so no harm no foul...

:oops:

Anyway... Wheelspin on the rollers led to not AS great a result as I would have liked, but Suki was still the most powerful car of the day (well, that I saw after I turned up...) by some margin so I'll take that! :clap: :trophy: It put the taxis to shame anyway to quote John! :D

With some better rubber next time we'll see how things improve... :eyebrows:

Just as importantly, it was nice to meet some folks too. :salute:

Now... It MUST be time to eat...

Good to meet you mate only around the corner from me aswell, cars a beauty mate. Definatley time to eat now!

First time to meet you guys and was in the wrong place, was waiting at shell petrol station rather in the service.

It was my pleasure to meet and chats to some of you specially Adi, Chris and jcbt,

John your purple supra look awesome mate. Sorry that I have to leave early.

Hopefully will be joining you guys in the dragon run.