The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pictures needed.

FOSTA

cheers guys :thumbs: some stunning motors there!

Im really liking the rota GTR-D's. And the price isnt bad either! ive had a quote of for a set of 18x 9.5 fronts 18x 10 rear with falkon tyers which im really happy with :)

All i need to know now is if they will fit over my front brakes (d2 356mm)?

Im really liking the rota GTR-D's. And the price isnt bad either! ive had a quote of for a set of 18x 9.5 fronts 18x 10 rear with falkon tyers which im really happy with :)

Have a look at Rays Gramlights 57 pro, they are basically the real version of the GTR-D, or rather what the Rota GTR-D is a copy of. I picked up a set of the RAYS 57 pro in supra fitmanets a couple of months ago second hand for less than £300, so keep a look out for them as the bargains are out there. I also recently saw a set of 19" HRE 3 piece splits in Supra fitments that were £600, but someone beat me to them. You'll be surprised what people will sell stupid cheap on ebay.

Have a look at Rays Gramlights 57 pro, they are basically the real version of the GTR-D, or rather what the Rota GTR-D is a copy of. I picked up a set of the RAYS 57 pro in supra fitmanets a couple of months ago second hand for less than £300, so keep a look out for them as the bargains are out there. I also recently saw a set of 19" HRE 3 piece splits in Supra fitments that were £600, but someone beat me to them. You'll be surprised what people will sell stupid cheap on ebay.

Yeah I had a set of split rim Kharn RS 19" over £2000 brand new and I put them on eBay and only got £300 :( , good job they came with the car lol :D

- - - Updated - - -

Call Rarerims.co.uk and speak to ben for rota prices, he helped me on my project and was extremely helpful :D

Yep that's who I spoke to :D

Mate I've got gunmetal GTR-Ds on the back and GTR's on the front in the sizes above, with Falken 452's.

I'll pop over if you want to try before you buy, can stick two on see what they look like if you want.

Paul at Whifbitz was the best price with tyres for me mate.

Edited by qwarrior (see edit history)

Mate I've got gunmetal GTR-Ds on the back and GTR's on the front in the sizes above, with Falken 452's.

I'll pop over if you want to try before you buy, can stick two on see what they look like if you want.

Paul at Whifbitz was the best price with tyres for me mate.

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii566/tunerscafe/Cars/Modifications/IMAG0222_zps569ae660.jpg

Yeah mate!!!! And I can see if they fit over my brakes :thumbs: cheers dude :D

My previous Supra just after I'd put it back together. Rear arches were cut to prevent it rubbing, although it did clear without the 10mm spacer.

Wheel specs were;

Front: Rota GTR, 18"x9.5J ET30, 235/35/18 Falken FK452

Rear: Rota GTR, 18"x9.5J ET30 (+10mm spacer making them effectively ET20) 255/35/18 Falken FK452