The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Graph on suspected 440cc injectors at 460bhp?

Sheefa

Thanks Jamie. I am at Dynodaze tomorrow at Midlands meet so perhaps I should continue and run it there for initial comparison?

I'd say do this mate, be interesting to see the results on a different dyno, plus it will give you a good point of comparison for when you get the Syvecs installed in a couple of weeks. I'm watching with interest as I'm going down exactly the same route as you after xmas :cool:

Guys James is a top bloke, owned his car for 5 years and took damn good care of it. I trust him 100%.

It's only the graph I am questioning, not the build quality and general amazement of the car and its power. As others have said, it truly flies like a rocket and thes no hesitation.

burn the graph......

Just need to understand "what" the makeup of this power is and ensure it is all being controlled in the most effective manner.

....no you don't just enjoy the car like James was doing :D

:thumbs: i'm looking forward to seeing what the Syvecs will do to this car! When's it going in mate?

On an unrelated note mate have you entered this car in the best of the MKIV club thread?! It definitely deserves to be there!

Thank you matey, appreciate that! It got some great compliments today at Dynodaze and she ran beautifully.

Syvecs being installed on 19th November alongside an updated fuel set up with drop in PE650cc injectors - excited! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

All - suffice to say that graph was crap! Will post my graph from Dynodaze shortly. Very happy with results and most importantly AFRs are spot on. :)

All - suffice to say that graph was crap! Will post my graph from Dynodaze shortly. Very happy with results and most importantly AFRs are spot on. :)

Good news, and quite a relief! :)

I knew nowt about where that graph was from / the reliability of them so sorry that I called into question the car/it's previous owner but in my defence it is a shocking graph. Glad ot hear it was junk, rather than the car! Look forward to the new graph. :)

That original graph was also done while the fuel controller was being adjusted. It wasn't done for a power run. Glad you were pleased with your results yesterday Greg and you know its running spot on.

I knew it was! I treated that car like royalty! :)

Thanks mate and yes no complaints here whatsoever! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

That original graph was also done while the fuel controller was being adjusted. It wasn't done for a power run. Glad you were pleased with your results yesterday Greg and you know its running spot on.

I knew it was! I treated that car like royalty! :)

Thanks mate and yes no complaints here whatsoever! ;)