I'm starting a 'Church of Supra' religion

Aerotop Dave

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Supra Bible

Genesis Chapter 1

1. In the beginning Toyota created the Celica.

2. And the Celica was without form, and power; and darkness was upon the face of the turbo. And the Spirit of Supra moved upon the face of the vehicle.

3. And Toyota said, Let there be Power:and there was Power

4. And Toyota saw the Power, that it was good:and Toyota divided the Celica from the Supra.

5. And Toyota called the Celica a sports car, and the Supra he called a Super car. And the MR2 was the follower.

6. And Toyota said, Let there be a twin-turbos in the midst of the engine, and let it divide the air flow from the outlets and inlets.

7. And Toyota made the turbos, and divided the air which was under the turbo from the air which was above the turbo:and it was so.

8. And Toyota called the vehicle MKiv. And the Celica and the MR2 were the second class.

9. And Toyota said, Let not the Supra's be gathered together unto one place, and let the UK and the J-Spec be right hand drive and the US left:and it was so.

10. And Toyota called the non-turbo N/A and the topless one was Aerotop and the gathering together of the Supra's was complete:and Toyota saw that it was good.

11. And Toyota said, Let the tuners bring forth upgrades, the single yielding mighty power, and the exhaust yielding noise after the engine:and it was so.

12. And the tuners brought forth power, and exhaust yielding noise after the engine, and Toyota saw that it was good.

13. And the Celica and the MR2 were the still behind.

14. And Toyota said, Let there be lights in the Supra to divide the day from the night; and let them be for a facelift, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15. And let them be for lights in the Supra to give light upon the earth:and it was so.

16. And Toyota made two great lights; the greater light at the front, and the lesser light at the back:he made the clear indicators also.

17. And Toyota set them in the Supra to give light upon the earth,

18. And to rule over the Skyline and over the RX7, and to divide the real men from the dis-believers :and Toyota saw that it was good.

19. And the Celica and the MR2 got an upgrade.

20. And Tuners said, Let the waters bring forth cooling, and FMIC was born for the Supra: and it was good.

21. And bodykits were created with mighty beauty, and every Supra was given the chance to have one. Wheels were brought forth abundantly, after their OEM kind, and every wing was able to be altered:and Toyota saw that it was good.

22. And Toyota blessed them, saying, Be powerful, and multiply, and fill the roads and the tracks, and let power multiply in thine engines.

23. And the VVT-i was born and the MR2 and the Celica worshipped.

24. And Toyota said, Let the driver bring forth the gear change in his own hands and the Tiptronic was formed. The new beast of the earth after this was still a MKiv:and it was so.

25. And Toyota made the beast of the earth after it's shape, and turbo's got bigger as hybids appeared after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the track was held back by launch control:and Toyota saw that it was good.

26. And Toyota said, Let us make a race car in our image, after our likeness:and let them have dominion over the Nissans and the Mazdas, and over the Mitsubishi, and over the Suzuki, and over all the earth, and over every car that creepeth upon the GT Circuits.

27. So Toyota created a race car in its own image, in the image of Supra.

28. And Toyota blessed them, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the circuits, and subdue it:and have dominion over all other vehicles, and over every car that moveth upon the track.

29. And Toyota said, Behold, I have given you every Supra engine bearing power, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every wheel, in the which is the power of a engine shall be planted.

30. And to every Supra of the earth, and to every driver of the car, and to every thing that creepeth at the start line, Toyota has given chance to admire and enjoy and stand in awe: and it was so.

31. And Toyota saw every thing that it had made, and, behold, it was very good. And never bothered with a MKv as it was not possible to improve.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Thou shall respect Chris Wilson as an ArchDeacon of our Church

See, religious are always founded on bull.. I'm out!

LMAO!

So,... is Sunday the offical "forum" day.

Before you go to bed you need to pray:

Our Supra, who art in the garage,

hallowed be thy car.

Thy Kingdom come,

MODS will be done,

on earth as it is in Toyota

Give us this day our daily fuel.

And forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into police stations,

but deliver us from the law.

For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Our SUPRA

Our Father in Japan,

hallowed be your name.

Your Kingdom come,

your will be done,

in England as in Japan

Give us today our daily fuel.

Forgive us our sins,

as we forgive those who sin against us.

Lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from the law.

For the kingdom, the power and the glory are yours.

Now and for ever. Supra

Funniest post this year!! :D

Guest Rays the roof

I went to confession last week and disclosed to the Father that I had sinned and slept with an 18 year old girl.

He asked me if it was Kate O'Connors. I replied "no".

He then asked was it Jane O'Sullivan. I replied "no".

Well was it Sarah Maguire. Again I said "no".

I told my friend about the confession later that evening in the pub and he asked me what the Father had given me.

I replied 2 'our fathers', 2 'hail Marys' and 3 gauranteed shags!!

Bum bum! :innocent:

I went to confession last week and disclosed to the Father that I had sinned and slept with an 18 year old girl.

He asked me if it was Kate O'Connors. I replied "no".

He then asked was it Jane O'Sullivan. I replied "no".

Well was it Sarah Maguire. Again I said "no".

I told my friend about the confession later that evening in the pub and he asked me what the Father had given me.

I replied 2 'our fathers', 2 'hail Marys' and 3 gauranteed shags!!

Bum bum! :innocent:

That is shockingly bad Ray!

Guest Rays the roof
That is shockingly bad Ray!

Went to Confession last night and admitted to the father that I had caught CJD by sh*gging old Nell's cow. I then confessed that I had passed it onto her 13 year old daughter Catrina during intercourse, which of course is illegal and against Catholic Religion.

The Father went extremely quiet for a few minutes and finally I broke the silence asking if my sins were so bad even the good Lord could not forgive me.

He replied "no son, you are forgiven, just I am desperately trying to find my GP's number to make an urgent appointment!!".

Guest Rays the roof

Thanks for the appreciation Ed! Made the last one up....took about 30 secs. The joke that is.. One more errm!

"Bless me Father for I have sinned! I have not been to confession for 4 weeks and during that time I have slept with 3 men".

Father replies "dat will be four our Fathers and seventy tree hail Marys".

"Bugger me" I replied!

After a short pause "well dat one will be on the house" said the Father!

Bum bum!

I know......but I am already going to hell!