The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wanting a drive in a supra :S

Guest miniboy11

Guest miniboy11

Haha it sounds pretty mental prob one of my favorite noises. I will keep an eye out for you though I am ddown there pretty much every night so bound to see you one day. Has it had any tuning done on it as it didn't really sound standard.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miniboy11
Awesome :) I can't remember exactly, of the top of my head, I think most people start arriving around half 7/8ish, but I won't be there until at least half 8 if I do go as I have work until 8

OK then tthat's awesome cheers bud. I suppose I shall see you down there I may look a bit lost not knowing anybody haha

Guest miniboy11

Hi guys just wondering if any of you that said you wouldn't mind taking me for a Little spin will still be at the bluewater meet tomorrow. I didn't want to come down and no one be there as it's a fair drive from mine so thought I would check. Cheers leon

Hi guys just wondering if any of you that said you wouldn't mind taking me for a Little spin will still be at the bluewater meet tomorrow. I didn't want to come down and no one be there as it's a fair drive from mine so thought I would check. Cheers leon

Yeah there is still a few people going along tomorrow, Check out the "South East" setion for more details and whos attending tomorrow, It wont be a packed meet tomorrow as alot of the Essex/Kent people will be at JAE.

I should be dude, just depends if I can pick the car up tomorrow or not, which unfortunately all depends on the funds clearing into Damo's account

Don't know who else offered you a ride, but I think Biebs (Adam) will be there, but without his car as the silly boy has no clutch :D

Guest miniboy11
I should be dude, just depends if I can pick the car up tomorrow or not, which unfortunately all depends on the funds clearing into Damo's account

Don't know who else offered you a ride, but I think Biebs (Adam) will be there, but without his car as the silly boy has no clutch :D

ok mate thanks a lot hopefully your funds will clear you must be dying to pick the car up haha i no i would be!!

i went from a fiesta to a 580bhp supra...youll be fine :D

haha thats what i like to hear, i bet it was a bit scary at first for you though :blink: quite a big power difference to say the least

Guest miniboy11
You should be able to mate ill be the only one there with a UK spec car in black, (most distinguishing feature is the bonnet scoop :)

OK mate as it's a UK I should be able to spot it easily thankyou so I will see you soon I suppose

oh and love the mini mate looks great :)

Thankyou very much mate appreciate it. A lot of blood sweat and tears has gone into the car which is why I don't want to start breaking it before I am 100% on getting the supra so hopefully tonight will decide that have always loved supra but never actually been in one lol

OK mate as it's a UK I should be able to spot it easily thankyou so I will see you soon I suppose

Thankyou very much mate appreciate it. A lot of blood sweat and tears has gone into the car which is why I don't want to start breaking it before I am 100% on getting the supra so hopefully tonight will decide that have always loved supra but never actually been in one lol

Yeah see you soon mate :) blasted work! And Ha! I'll make sure to drive like miss daisy then ;)