The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast NA £7.500

Oddball87

I think advertising an n/a for 7k is publically raping a potential new supra owner so imo the (abuse) is fair. If the seller did some research they would know its vastly over priced. Nobody wants to see a car sell for peanuts after putting effort in to make it look nice but i think 7k is ripping the p##s.

Agree, If you have invested alot into a car including labour and parts if the car is faulty you shouldn't expect the next person to pick up your bill. I be surprised if anyone who mods there supra can break even with parts and the cost of buying the supra.

We are being a little bitchy about it, but if potential buyer sees our thread and sees that is the supra he was getting for that price, he be thanking us that we saved him a lot of money. By suggesting that a N/A ain't worth that price.

Agree, If you have invested alot into a car including labour and parts if the car is faulty you shouldn't expect the next person to pick up your bill. I be surprised if anyone who mods there supra can break even with parts and the cost of buying the supra.

We are being a little bitchy about it, but if potential buyer sees our thread and sees that is the supra he was getting for that price, he be thanking us that we saved him a lot of money. By suggesting that a N/A ain't worth that price.

I'm tempted to email the seller to be honest because unless a complete fool buys the car it isnt going to sell at that price. Is it a member does anyone know the car?

It is a very nice looking Supe, but vastly over-priced. It IS an n/a afterall, no matter how much you spend on it, it's still not worth that much. If you had £7k to spend on a Supra, you'd get a TT, no contest.

Maybe that's why the advert is a month old...