The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Envy Supra - SOLD!

Westy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you are talking about, not really the place to post such a thing anyway. Please feel free to PM me if you have any issue you feel you need to discuss.

Thanks

Kevin

Nice purchase Neil, I hope you get years of enjoyment from what should be a serious piece of kit :)

When can members expect to get settled dispute threads Kevin?

• 3 weeks later...
Neil I've been staying in Brentwood the last month or so, still here for a few more yet!

Ive always wanted to see the car in person, if your ever about in the Evenings let me know fella ;-)

Either way it's one awesome peice of car, great buy!

I think there is a Jap car meet on the second Friday of each month at the Half Way House pub on the outskirts of Brentwood at A127. Called Passion Jap. From 7:30pm. Am going to pop down with a mate and take the Supra. Maybe see a few of you guys there. Not sure what the meet is like.

Not sure what you are talking about, not really the place to post such a thing anyway. Please feel free to PM me if you have any issue you feel you need to discuss.

Thanks

Kevin

Im sure you do know what im talking about Kevin as do other members that were involved at the time. Noticed the other Envy demo car is now also for sale on a couple of web sites!

Im sure you do know what im talking about Kevin as do other members that were involved at the time. Noticed the other Envy demo car is now also for sale on a couple of web sites!

M5W is referring to all the disputes that Envy left hanging on this thread when they went 'bust'. Envy couldn't afford to make things right. Mine being one of them. Happy to send you the thread if you like but if you do a search on the forum I am sure you will find a number of them.

Would be interested to know what happened in the insolvency of Envy. Always thought the Envy car would be part of the liquidation but I presume you must have paid for each and every part of the car or bought them from the liquidator otherwise you are illegally selling assets of a liquidated company.

The above said...

Big Blue, It is a superb car. I have seen it in the flesh on a number of occassions and drooled over it. Very, very jealous!

Im Quite aware of your despute and Envy going into liquidation had no effect on your issue. You claimed to have a problem 5 months after a job was completed. I offered to correct the problem you said you had if you you brought the car back to us and you refused. You then tried to use your skills as a trainee solicitior to extort money from the company which were considered and ignored.

Anyone who knows me on here knows I am a nice, fair and reasonable person. You on the other had decide to conduct yourself and your affairs in a different way....

Thanks

Kevin

M5W is referring to all the disputes that Envy left hanging on this thread when they went 'bust'. Envy couldn't afford to make things right. Mine being one of them. Happy to send you the thread if you like but if you do a search on the forum I am sure you will find a number of them.

Would be interested to know what happened in the insolvency of Envy. Always thought the Envy car would be part of the liquidation but I presume you must have paid for each and every part of the car or bought them from the liquidator otherwise you are illegally selling assets of a liquidated company.

The above said...

Big Blue, It is a superb car. I have seen it in the flesh on a number of occassions and drooled over it. Very, very jealous!

FWIW I've delt with Kevin and he was a nice enough guy and everything went spot on!

I don't see why members are clogging up this thread and pissing on the new owners parade! At the end of the day if you have a problem then either start a new thread or pm him.

Just my 1p worth....

Everyone has their own experience of dealing with Kevin or Envy and mine unfortunatly does not align with yours. However I think your right and this is not the right thread :)

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)