The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northeast motorfest 8th July

safcdixon

Right lads too get a club stand and discount on tickets (it knocks a fiver off the entry fee), I'm gonna need definite names of poeple going on the club stand please add your name too the list below, entry is payable on the day but need some numbers for the entry form, its an early start all club stand cars have too be in position by 8.00am, gates too nissan open at 7am

1.safcdixon

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

Shame mate, is it an all weekend thing or will we see you on Sunday?

Gonna try and get that bonnet to you start of next week, the missus is doing my head in about it in the garden.

By the time I get up and get home in a no doubt fragile state, I wouldn't imagine I'll be making an appearance at the show mate. I'll have a search around to see if I can find a van hire place that does hourly hire and let you know.

Wouldn't mind a catch up with you all soon for a natter like...

Right lads too get a club stand and discount on tickets (it knocks a fiver off the entry fee), I'm gonna need definite names of poeple going on the club stand please add your name too the list below, entry is payable on the day but need some numbers for the entry form, its an early start all club stand cars have too be in position by 8.00am, gates too nissan open at 7am

1.safcdixon

2.qwarrior

- - - Updated - - -

By the time I get up and get home in a no doubt fragile state, I wouldn't imagine I'll be making an appearance at the show mate. I'll have a search around to see if I can find a van hire place that does hourly hire and let you know.

Wouldn't mind a catch up with you all soon for a natter like...

I have got the van next week mate. That's what I was saying. ;)

Its not a bother no worries :) what time did you tet diwn the strip then?

Im gonna see what the wheather is like at 12 then make decision, Let me know what time your heading over mate

Managed a 14.2 @ 102mph with and 60ft time of 2.6. I'm reasonably happy with that, but the highlight of my day was when I ended up along side Jurgen and he tootled the first 1/8th while sussing out his launch. I now have a pic and vid of what looks like me whupping a 1000hp R1. What you don't see is him passing me like I'm stopped further down the strip. :lol:

Didn't go yesterday mate, thought £15 was a bit steap considering the fast lane show is like £6. Went to the chilli festival instead.

Thats a good time for your first time on the strip did you only do 1 run like? Haha you need that pic of you leaving jurgen on a big canvas in the house lol

I didnt even bother going yesterday either i did some bits an bobs on the car instead.