The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mpg

Ryy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Close! but no cigar, I wasn't far off :)

Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Quito Ecuador to Caracas Venezuela is 1081 miles or 1739.33 Kilometers....... That's about the same gap as Glasgow and Barcelona :D

With gauging proximity like that you should work for Ryanair and sell flights from London to New york.... That land in Dublin.

Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Quito Ecuador to Caracas Venezuela is 1081 miles or 1739.33 Kilometers....... That's about the same gap as Glasgow and Barcelona :D

With gauging proximity like that you should work for Ryanair and sell flights from London to New york.... That land in Dublin.

Come on its only one country apart, on the same continent, 1000miles! Peh! Ryanair flights come with connections by the way, via push bike!

I ran my n/a as a daily for 18months, and I was averaging 18-23mpg... As a daily and doing 300miles a week it crippled me financially.

So now I have a proper daily driver and have the supra for weekends.

It makes me sad that I can't drive it all the time but it's not just fuel to think about... Mine loves eating those 265/35zr18's out the back, it's not like they're cheap!

I definitely appreciate it much more now too, even as a n/a it feels soo quick compared to my daily! :D