The mkiv Supra Owners Club

suprapod 2012 callout thread

mellonman

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to our special friend ^ yet another thread gone horribly off topic....just how i like it :sly:

To be fair you and mellon(women/man) were talking about identifying cars and all I did was suggest a fruit or silicone implants for his predicament.... If you read or remembered before I suggested we just leave our members cards on our dashboard instead..... So meh.

To be fair you and mellon(women/man) were talking about identifying cars and all I did was suggest a fruit or silicone implants for his predicament.... If you read or remembered before I suggested we just leave our members cards on our dashboard instead..... So meh.

thats because you sir are one wacky critter

When is this event? I`ll be up for this as I pick my single up at the end of the month...

zeeee search button is your friend ;)

To clear the thread up so far there seems to be these offers floating about....

mellonman vs abz (just because i know i can win with your skills)

mellonman vs scott M (if you come and your car is finished)

mellonman vs jimmenico ( as you have a fast bpu )

mellonman vs jamieP (i dont mind getting whooped)

mellonman vs TT paul ( as i missed out last year )

I will take on anyone on a push bike for a laugh (pink and stabilisers,hekmet,basket optional) as I am not dragging my heap and it will be better for the spectators..... Jamie P or Jurgen would be my preferred choice.... or maybe even the jet car.

When is this event? I`ll be up for this as I pick my single up at the end of the month...

I thought you were leaving the other week although to be fair I am not sure what happened yesterday so I may be wrong, To save you searching it is July the 7th.... At donnington park.

I thought you were leaving the other week although to be fair I am not sure what happened yesterday so I may be wrong, To save you searching it is July the 7th.... At donnington park.

Thanks. Would like to go as ive never done anything like this before and im getting my first supra soon :)

graham just because you have a n/a it dont mean that you wont have the buzz racing up the strip i know you knock it all the time but it is fun and thats exactly what it is FUN get your wallet out and have a go!

that way i can call you out and destroy you :D

graham just because you have a n/a it dont mean that you wont have the buzz racing up the strip i know you knock it all the time but it is fun and thats exactly what it is FUN get your wallet out and have a go!

that way i can call you out and destroy you :D

Naaa I am going to give it a miss minus maybe a run on a bike. I will be having my driving fun on certain areas on the way there instead.

I have found Abz things to do list.

July 7th

1)Wake up

2)Get dressed

3)Have breakfast

4)Brush teeth

5)Get in automatic car

6)Get petrol

7)Get a mechanic as it was a diesel

8)Go to santa pod

9)Dominate

10)Eat