The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July 22nd 2012 - Northumberland/Cumbria Day Out

qwarrior

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live right next to the services mate. I'll meet you there if you like and we can blast down to Ikea to meet Steve.

Aye, What time ross?

Peter the postcode ne119dh its a piece of pittle too find basically go into the metro over blaydon bridge then past frankie and bennys, turn left at the roundabout past tyne tees tele and its along that road on the left hope that helps dude

Aye, What time ross?

Peter the postcode ne119dh its a piece of pittle too find basically go into the metro over blaydon bridge then past frankie and bennys, turn left at the roundabout past tyne tees tele and its along that road on the left hope that helps dude

Not sure on times mate. What time is it all going off? I can meet up at any time really. Shall we meet at 10:15 and then on to Ikea for 10:30 to meet Stevo? Do you want to meet at the northbound or southbound?

Not sure on times mate. What time is it all going off? I can meet up at any time really. Shall we meet at 10:15 and then on to Ikea for 10:30 to meet Stevo? Do you want to meet at the northbound or southbound?

10:15 it is dude, northbound is best for me