The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 Highlights Video

ScottC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, glad you seem to like it, it's you guys that made it such a great weekend. Hopefully it will also encourage more people to sign up next year.

Wow.

Very nice work Scott.

Loved the shots, the editing, colours + b/w, widescreeen thing, even the music.

And most importantly, capturing the spirit of the event (not that I was there :D ) and lots of smiles on faces :)

Thanks Rob, thought I would try and do something a little bit different. There are a few bits I wish I had changed but it's to late now. Maybe see you there next year? ;)

Thanks guys, glad you seem to like it, it's you guys that made it such a great weekend. Hopefully it will also encourage more people to sign up next year.

Thanks Rob, thought I would try and do something a little bit different. There are a few bits I wish I had changed but it's to late now. Maybe see you there next year? ;)

Without sounding like my missus, I thought it would be longer..!!

An how the hell did you catch the radio stuff, when I heard my voice I was like WTF!

Did you leave a mic running on it, sounded really clear?!

I had the GoPro running and nothing to film so just held the radio up to it to record the banter. You guys had me cracking up.

Without sounding like my missus, I thought it would be longer..!!

Plan to do some more when time allows.

Everytime I see this video at 3:34/3:35 where the white Supra is on the other side of the boundary...I can help but think in his head he is like "Oh shit...I forgot we were abroad, I took the wrong exit at that roundabaout"

I had the GoPro running and nothing to film so just held the radio up to it to record the banter. You guys had me cracking up
The radio banter was hilarious, genius idea Scott! :D

Everytime I see this video at 3:34/3:35 where the white Supra is on the other side of the boundary...I can help but think in his head he is like "Oh shit...I forgot we were abroad, I took the wrong exit at that roundabaout"

:rlol:

They just get better and better Scott, the whole package is very professional and really shows the great fun that we all had. Looking forward to the next bits, oh and good choice of music, I know Paul is trying to take the credit but we all know it was you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...