The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hate to ask but

skylinekid

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse the expression but i think you need to go out in some '$#@!' but quick cars..... its not all about the bit 3.0l twin turbos etc i have been in a turbo POS pug that would wipe the floor with most bpu supras

I know haha! Ive been in some quick cars aswell - But we all know bpu supra's are a hard car to beat for the size of it.

get ready for £20 a day just pottering about.....I have dusted my mountain bike off cos of it! :)

well will fined out in a few weeks time when i'm fully fit again already had a full manual convertion lined up before i got the supra and if 1bar on a n/a is safe then i mite even turbo it down the line but for now it's ment as a daly drive

well will fined out in a few weeks time when i'm fully fit again already had a full manual convertion lined up before i got the supra and if 1bar on a n/a is safe then i mite even turbo it down the line but for now it's ment as a daly drive

Just enjoy it for what it is first and good luck to you mate, Make a build thread if you are going to turbo it and in the mean time we can all laugh at my face at meets.

Well thats what happens when you get bored with the safety scissors ;)

I found this "do" in Lbm's ideas archives ;)

http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/426694/663211.jpg&sa=X&ei=m8W6T96bMYeK8gPg54HUAw&ved=0CA4Q8wc&usg=AFQjCNEhf2MNAUm5mH4FFd07xJjILP-_Hw

My haircut?

Chris, nothing against you, but I see some of your posts and they look massively desperate for attention ,just take a back step and go with the flow a little, you don't have to make a post in every thread and if you just took in what was going on in threads rather than worrying about what your going to post you will learn alot quickly, just chill winston, and if you want a bite at me, I don't have a supra ;)

Edit- forget about the posting bit, I was bugger for posting utter crap when I joined the club, some may say that never changed :)

Edited by Bailey. (see edit history)

Chris, nothing against you, but I see some of your posts and they look massively desperate for attention ,just take a back step and go with the flow a little, you don't have to make a post in every thread and if you just took in what was going on in threads rather than worrying about what your going to post you will learn alot quickly, just chill winston, and if you want a bite at me, I don't have a supra ;)

Edit- forget about the posting bit, I was bugger for posting utter crap when I joined the club, some may say that never changed :)

Haha thanks for the advice Bailey " Thats my second name also" :D - The annoying thing is i know where your coming from lol. Sometimes i just get myself lost in these threads. Most of the time i havent got a clue whats going on lol. But im only young and trying to learn :D Sorry if ive offened any people on the forum i never mean to i just dont think before i type in the threads. I need to sort that problem out before i take it a step to far.

Its cool bud dont worry - As ive said in previous threads i respect people advice/opinions. Because i am young and i can get over the top sometimes.

we was all young once i'm only 30 now and still a big kid men dont grow up the toy's just get bigger