The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South Wales Supra Owners

listy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm I still drive the Supe every day and despite beomg ready to sell a few times, I just can't think of life without it.

In terms of am I active, in work and play yes, in other terms I am getting a little old and tired ;)

Good news if Whifbitz comes to town though. :)

Just to confirm I still drive the Supe every day and despite beomg ready to sell a few times, I just can't think of life without it.

In terms of am I active, in work and play yes, in other terms I am getting a little old and tired ;)

Get yourself to a meet then old timer ;) been a long time.

Hey John you old sod, the last time i chatted to you was at that run out to Cheddar Gorge , with Lisa . I bloody thought you kicked the bucket and now driving a Yaris in heaven !!!!!!!! Come to a meet , would love to do a catch up . Tim

• 7 months later...
Cheers chaps, still looking into things at the moment. Good to know there is a need in the area though.

Lived in Magor 8 years and had the Supra for 4 - never knew you were around here! Maybe even driven past you without knowing :)

Be interesting to see a place around here I'd be happy to take my car!

Lived in Magor 8 years and had the Supra for 4 - never knew you were around here! Maybe even driven past you without knowing :)

Be interesting to see a place around here I'd be happy to take my car!

Its happening, Garage Whifbitz West is happening! I should have the key to the industrial unit Monday week, I've then got about a month of setting up to do before its ready for business. We will be at the Severn Industrial Estate in Caldicot, just down the road! I will announce it properly very soon....

well done paul, i know we spoke about this, glad the legal side is done now, is it a big set up? or you starting modest

2000 sq/ft mate so fairly large, plenty of space for me to settle into. More space means more stock, more Supra parts in stock! Once its all setup the way I want it I'll try and organise an open day I reckon.

Its happening, Garage Whifbitz West is happening! I should have the key to the industrial unit Monday week, I've then got about a month of setting up to do before its ready for business. We will be at the Severn Industrial Estate in Caldicot, just down the road! I will announce it properly very soon....

Awesome news! I know where I'm going from now on then :nana:

If you want a hand with anything Paul, give me a shout :thumbs:

Open day sounds great Paul.

I can envisage Whifbitz West meets already ;)

so are you taking a back seat with the london shop then paul? you will be based south west then by the sounds of it? this really is good to know...

Not exactly a back seat no, we will have 2 branches, one in London and one in South Wales. I'll be mainly based in South Wales, nothing will change at the London branch apart from the stock of parts will be in South Wales, apart from that its business as usual in London.

Let me get it all setup there first and I'll get something organised, probably late Jan/early Feb approx. :)

Sounds good :thumbs: welcome to the south wales supra owners section :)

Nice one. I'm sure I can get the Welsh guys together for a get together.

I'll be up for that, I can show off my new addition :cool:

Excellent cheers guys.

My spark plug cover was delivered on Monday :D my father told me that i'd be quite pleased when i get home.

cheers!

good luck with business.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd give this thread a slight bump to add myself to the list. I'm in Cardiff and drive a gun metal facelift aerotop.

Anybody own/know who owns a white supra with no spoiler and some nice deep dished alloys? Saw it at the top of Cathays terrace last night around half 5. Don't think he noticed me though.

I will definitely pop along to Paul's open day. Would be great to meet you all!

Cheers

Gareth