The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South Wales Supra Owners

listy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently Supra, 2 soarers,nissan pulsar Gtir, Porsche ,and a Trike with an ancient Rover p5 coupe in bits , unfortunately no Jag and boy I've been tempted

Apparently they are old men's cars ? Then again there is a dumbing down of the youth been going on! - lol

well im 25 and i feel the dogs in it. plus if it seperates me further from the embaresment that is the youth of today im all to happy to be an "old man"

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, general maintenance is done by myself. If I need more doing than I'm happy to do, I would take it to Craig (Dr_jeckyl) in Cardiff, but I've not come across anything yet.

When I go single, it will go to you or Lee.

There aren't really any places around here I'd trust to tune or do heavy mods on the supra that I know about.

You thinking of expanding? ;)

ive always taken my jap cars to my mate, hes very experienced in the jap car scene and a pro at what he dones. i wouldint take my car to anyone else. if you were local id probably use your business paul. its hard to find a performance garage when you live in the back and beyond. back to my mates buisness, he has a local garage where he and his buisness partner do all work on any vehicle. they recently bulit a 600bhp skyline r33 gtr inc engine build, turbos, suspention, brakes various other bits. both him and his buisness aparnter are big in to nissan s14a imports, they have spent many thousands on theyre own cars. so yeah this is where i take my supra. charges me next to nothing aswel compared to other garages. recently had an R1 powered mini in for clutch, been meaning to ask him what it went like

As a matter of interest where do you take your Supra's to be repaired, looked after and tuned?
Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)

thats ok paul , very scenic and beautifull part of the world . but as for fixing cars its shite .

the fella that used to look after my car , just cant be arsed now kind of fed up working under a bonnet . so not found anyone else , you dont want to come further than cardiff paul its only 35 miles but prices tumble .

If I do setup Whifbitz West it'll be in the Newport area, may be Caldicot, not 100% sure yet, just working things out at the moment.

I'm 5 minutes from Caldicot mate. If you want me to have a look around for you I'm more than happy to.

There's quite a big industrial estate down there, probably the best bet for a premesis.

I'm 5 minutes from Caldicot mate. If you want me to have a look around for you I'm more than happy to.

There's quite a big industrial estate down there, probably the best bet for a premesis.

Thanks for the offer mate but I've already had a look at the Severn Industrial estate, if thats the one you mean, plenty of empty premises down there......

Just in case you were wondering, I live in Magor, South Wales but my business is in North London. So nothing will change in the London branch, that would stay the same, it would just mean another branch in South Wales for the West side owners.

Thanks for the offer mate but I've already had a look at the Severn Industrial estate, if thats the one you mean, plenty of empty premises down there......

Just in case you were wondering, I live in Magor, South Wales but my business is in North London. So nothing will change in the London branch, that would stay the same, it would just mean another branch in South Wales for the West side owners.

Never knew that! Only 15 minutes or so from me (Chepstow) :)

Yeah Severn Industrial Estate is where I meant. There's a unit now that's up for let, that used to be an MOT place, but its not very big. Space for 2 four post ramps maybe.

Never knew that! Only 15 minutes or so from me (Chepstow) :)

Yeah Severn Industrial Estate is where I meant. There's a unit now that's up for let, that used to be an MOT place, but its not very big. Space for 2 four post ramps maybe.

I'm going to take a look at the weekend, I would only need something farely small to get me going first off.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to take a look at the weekend, I would only need something farely small to get me going first off.

If I'm still in the area when/if you expand around here, I'll happily help out with any labour jobs you need doing to get set up in exchange for some discount on a few bits ;)