The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any news from Santapod? I hear a supra has been on its roof?

JamieP

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You made a good job of that Stu! :scare:Did you hit the wall? Good to hear you're okay :thumbs:

Yes i hit the wall,Luckilly a square on impact, that's the red paint you can see. I travelled on the roof for some time! Many many pics on my facebook 'stuart williams' here are some more pics of where i ended up as the above pics i still doing 50+mph!:sos::sos:

JL4C0572.jpg

JL4C0573.jpg

JL4C0574.jpg

How is Mr Newman getting on with his new setup?

Not too well, he ran the same time and terminal as last year with a worse 60ft, cant tell whats going on till he does another run and we can get the logs to Ryan and we can see what boost etc its running.

It looks like the nearside rear wheel spins on something doesn't it?

Play it and freeze it, Puds you are correct, The rear left wheel grows and un settles the car. As i shifted into second it basically 'lit up' the rear tyres! with slicks they can grow a un believable amount, at one point the rear is jacked up a ridiculous amount! then shortly after BOTH RH wheels are off the deck!! then i correct and the rear RH tyre slips across the middle res (No glue/Grip) the when it gets back on the sticky stuff it digs in causing the 'Tank slapper' simple really ;-)

All seems good though, the new shell is going on today and engine, turbo, trans, me, my sphinchter all seem good :drag: