The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cars n Rides Show - Sunday 17/06/12

Westy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok just so i know, what the hell are "club challenges"?

total noob at this stuff :(

No idea tbh. Was at a show with Team Beard a last weekend and club challenges involved a tug-of-war, bucking bronco and forza time attack on xbox. But for this, i do not know.

My bruises are just healing up from the last team challenge!

Don't worry you have the Hulk on your team this time, :D

That's nothing to do with tug of war though bud ;)

:rlol:

Hope this weather improves for tomorrow!!

I hope so too, if not i'll be bringing my Wellies. :D

I can see us spending most of the day in between the restaurant and the sweetie shop!!!

Still havent washed either car though. Need to get my finger out today. The Supra is boggin :(

Mine aswell mate its just too crap outside to even think about washing it just now.

Mine aswell mate its just too crap outside to even think about washing it just now.

The Supra hasnt been washed since Elgin!!!!!! I need to run out and give it a good going over and a hoover whether its raining or not. The other one is in the garage so its much easier

Just aswell the Aberdeen lot arent going then haha If you had a wooly jumper on aswell you would be gettin nailed lol

Granted im not the "Aberdeen Lot" but i am from Aberdeen haha.

Yup weather too bad for me to wash the supe just now aswell, and it's gotten covered in some dodgy yellow tree pollen from around my works car park in the last couple of days, not appealing :(

working tomorrow so not going to be able to meet up with you all have a good one and hope weather picks up.

Tony for that price I would have snapped it off you if I was there, if still available after tomorrow let me know may work something out with you both in same area so not to far to travel to meet you