• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booking and payment made this morning.

1. Geo

2. Tony TT

3. Seacombe2379

4. Joiner91

5. DonDavidson

Will arrange a meet up at Xscape in the morning for a convoy to M&Ds, once I have the event package through the post so I know what times we have to work with.

Guest seacombe2379

how about just all meeting here in the holiday in car park its right out side the place ML1 3RB 55.802045,-4.050116

Ok guys, got our letter through today ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can everyone please have a read and then confirm they have seen it so I know nobody has missed it.

Entry is between 8am and 10am so I advise we get there early and get in. We do need to meet up beforehand so the suggested Holiday Inn car park is our best bet, although I'm sure we wont be the only ones trying that. Please be there for 8:30am, I know it is very early but the place will be very busy. Any issues on the day then please phone me on the mobile number I have previously given you, ending in 021. I have all 9 wristbands and will issue them there before entering M&D's.

Any problem at all then please dont hesitate to PM or txt me in the meantime.

Ross

Not signed up to this as hoping to be able to get time off work for it. If I can manage I will have to pay full price (thats OK) but would I still be able to get onto club stand ??

Im afraid not bud. Final deadline for additions was last Thursday. If you were to come along you'd have to just come in as a visitor but can obviously come find us and hang around with us