1. Geo - £10.50

2. Tony TT - £6.00

3. SPG-26 - £6.00

4. Supraman - £6.00

5. Seacombe2379 - £28.50

6. Joiner91 - £6.00

7. DonDavidson - £16.50

Added your name to the list buddy.

Organising the tickets will be simple for whoever takes over...get everyone to pay to your Paypal...pay the total to the organisers PayPal along with details of how many tickets (car + driver, passenger etc it is for!). They then post them out to you.

SIMPLES!:)

So who will take charge!?

Fixed.

Still need someone to take the reigns on this one lads!? I can't make it.

Joiner91 - Ross

Will be taking over this guys. I'm guessing he will pm those in the list above for payment ASAP as the form needs to be submitted.

Nice one Ross...any issues just text me!:thumbs:

Will send PM's tomorrow to everyone listed. Names can still be added until I make payment. The deadline for the event is the 5th of June so need everyone to confirm asap

Guest seacombe2379

Im confirmed after yesterday with Ryan Defo coming for this one :) and family in tow lol just hope this weather keeps up then its sorted

Ross can you pay mine for me please. i'll give it back to you on the day or before if we meet before hand. Not got a penny to my name just now with having to shell out that stuff for the flat. :(

Its cool man, its only £6. Can just buy us a pint at Suprapod, or more candyfloss at M&D's :D Me and westy loved that stuff lol

Did some big Ape just call me a taxi? :D

Yes APE boy called you a Taxi, you got a problem with that Dawg??? :rlol: Waits for ''you can get the bus then'' Reply.....

Dont anger the Hulk or you may face the Loki effect

Aah the Loki Effect, Awesome :D

Its cool man, its only £6. Can just buy us a pint at Suprapod, or more candyfloss at M&D's :D Me and westy loved that stuff lol

Cheers bud

Whats the Suprise Geo?

Thats would be telling......

Did you go for white or yellow in the end!?

Dunno yet mate, love the Yellow, but as said is previous thread, waiting for Lins job to be 100% safe just now. :(