The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rude Car Dealer

Big Mark

Its difficult enough running a business but the last thing you need is comments like this. We have lots of enquires every week possibly about 200 - 300 now times that by 52 =10400 to 15600.

So from 10000 to 15000 enguiries a year you would naturally expect a few 'unhappy' customers.

However its the >0.0005% is what is bieng used to judge our company!!!

Edited by Paul Brown (see edit history)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its difficult enough running a business but the last thing you need is comments like this. We have lots of enquires every week possibly about 200 - 300 now times that by 52 =10400 to 15600.

So from 10000 to 15000 enguiries a year you would naturally expect a few 'unhappy' customers.

However its the >0.0005% is what is bieng used to judge our company!!!

Lmao nice sneaky percentage edit there :)

Lmao nice sneaky percentage edit there :)

lol yeah i put in 0.05% first but then realsed its even lower than that!!!

The percentage of happy customers to unhappy is unreal, but sadly its the unhappy customers that seem to be highlighting themselves.

I personally think we offer our 150% to our customers always go out of our way to help but unfortuntely were not superhuman and we will make mistakes.

lol yeah i put in 0.05% first but then realsed its even lower than that!!!

The percentage of happy customers to unhappy is unreal, but sadly its the unhappy customers that seem to be highlighting themselves.

I personally think we offer our 150% to our customers always go out of our way to help but unfortuntely were not superhuman and we will make mistakes.

As with any line of business though, negatives tend to come out far more than the positives unfortunately, I see this all them time at work.

As with any line of business though, negatives tend to come out far more than the positives unfortunately, I see this all them time at work.

Thats just an unfortunate fact of life mate, the bigger you are the more unhappy customers you wil get, i just only realised the percentage of compliants we have had and its almost negligible compared to how many thank yous and happy customers.

However it still bugs me that to have these compliants as we do try and make sure everyones pleased.

For example tommorow we have a chap coming down with his mrs. Lovely guy, wont be buying tommorow but wants to test drive possibly 6-7 cars, hes split between gtr and tt6 and also will want to look at a GTT and possibly an auto Supe.

We have arranged this even though we wont be getting a defo sale, however its customer service and hes given us plenty of notice and it will be a pleasure to meet with the couple.

We do stuff like this everyday sometimes twice a day.

Edited by Paul Brown (see edit history)

Nobody was 'rude' if the gentleman thinks that the response was rude then its his opinion and how he felt. He was told that at that budget he will be wasting his time and ours, the cars the rang for were priced at £9995 and we havent sold a TT6 for less than that ever.

Hold on ! Didn't you just say that it wasn't you that he came too ?!

Thats just an unfortunate fact of life mate, the bigger you are the more unhappy customers you wil get, i just only realised the percentage of compliants we have had and its almost negligible compared to how many thank yous and happy customers.

However it still bugs me that to have these compliants as we do try and make sure everyones pleased.

Is there anyone on here who have bought from you Paul? Might be worth letting some actual customers add to the thread.

Kingaby on here bought one from him, although my own opinion on the price of the car was bad gaz was extremely happy with dealing with Paul, he was decent enough to arrange delivery to gaz's parents across the pond so that gaz could come and collect, all in all gaz was very happy with pauls service

Sorry mate if you feel offended but if you call up for a TT6 priced at £9995 and then tell the chap you have a budget of 4-8k what kind of response were you expecting??

Actually I rang to say that I was looking for a Supra, you then asked me my budget which is roughly £4-8K. I didn't say TT6 or anything about which model as I didn't get a chance to as you were so abrupt and rude on the phone and then hung up on me. Well I'm off to look at two Supras today from private sellers and definitely won't ever be contacting you again!!!

Edited by Big Mark (see edit history)