The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Black Toyota Supra NA

mugen_power

For sale is my 1994 Black Toyota Supra, 5 Speed Manual NA, I have owned this car for about 18 months but now need to reluctantly sell it due to relocation and needing something with a smaller engine. The car is in great condition, bodywork is in great condition for it's age, a few little stone chips as you would imagine for an 18 year old car, a few tasteful modifications as listed below.

I purchased this car from another member on here and it has been a pleasure owning it over the last 18 months, always puts a smile on my face when I get in it, never had any problems with it at all, starts first time every single time

- Approx 75,000 miles (mixture of KM and Miles, display 101,000)

- 8 months MOT and 6 month's TAX

- Delimited and converted to mph

- 18" Racinghart CR's (front 225/40/18 rear 265/40/18) (need a refurb)

- Active front spoiler with manual override control

- Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust

- Veilside rear spats

- OEM side skirts

- TRD Gear knob

- Clifford Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser

- Alpine head unit with Vibe front components

- HID headlight conversion

- Facelift front lights and indicators

- Custom front leather seats with Supra logo

- Limited Slip Diff

- New rear discs and pads

- Recent service

- Wallet of receipts

- 2 sets of keys and 2 Alarm fobs

£4000 ono

Any questions please message me, never actually sold a car so I'm sorry if this is a poor advert, I will edit it if anyone has any suggestions on information to add :)

Thanks for looking,

Jamie

226975_10150200136088808_837323807_6963113_4775399_n-1.jpg

Thanks for all your comments guys :)

All PM's replied to, I'm away from home at the moment for another few days and don't have internet access every day, but I will reply to every PM when I can

The previous owner was Martini, he relocated to Japan hence why he sold it, I think he still lurks on here from time to time as we still keep in contact via PM, I think when he owned it, it was maintained by another forum member who's name I can't remember.

Hmm interesting points about maybe splitting the wheels, never really thought about it, could be tempted if I get interest in both the wheels and the car.

Jamie

Lovely car. Agreed, anyone looking to do a F&F Replica could be interested in those wheels and pay good money too. GLWTS.

(although they're not M5's)

They're 6 spoke and not 5 spoke so not really right for the F&F replica :( See what you mean about the styling though :)

The car as a whole looks great mate. hope you get what you want for it.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, there she is :)

Yes, this is my old car. As Jamie stated, the only reason I sold her was because I relocated to Japan - otherwise she'd still be mine, for sure.

I loved every minute in that car, and she never skipped a beat. Pulls well, sounds fantastic and those wheels took me ages to get hold of!

When I had her, she was serviced (including new spark plugs which made a big difference) by m_life, who got to know the car pretty well (lived close by and was also kind enough to fit the Racing Harts).

It looks like you've looked after her well, Jamie.

GLWTS :)

Hey Martini, long time no speak, hope all is well over there (I've replied to your PM)

Thanks for your input, appreciate it, I couldn't remember the name of the guy who took care of it for you, so thanks for clearing that up.

Gareth, yes I did but didn't have access to them until now, replied :)

Foggy, yes the car is for sale :)

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.