The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Darnley Autoworks- chroming service

Rob_Mitchell

Can you do black chrome too Rob?

Yeah mate, not really what people go for though but i love the look.

Guess mine will be the 1st set then.

maybe!

Ball park idea of a cost to do a set of rims Rob? Or have you not thought that far ahead yet bud?

Not thought about something of that size just yet if im honest mate.

I'm also interested in having a few bits done Rob once your ready :) Rad clamps, Battery clamps to start with. Are you going to be making anymore of the polished fan shrouds? I saw you sold one a while ago, not sure if it was a one off or not.

I have a couple of battery clamps in stock now but i need rad clamps. Not going to ever do the shrouds again im affraid.

Nice one mate. ;) thankyou.

See you sunday mate.

I can send my rad clamps up to you to be chromed when i go offshore next week if you like Rob, you'll have two weeks to do them then so there'll be no rush. I'll send my battery clamp at the same time, to swap for one you've already done :)

I can send my rad clamps up to you to be chromed when i go offshore next week if you like Rob, you'll have two weeks to do them then so there'll be no rush. I'll send my battery clamp at the same time, to swap for one you've already done :)

perfect!!

How about chromed engine lifting hooks? Someone did them a while ago

Yeah i do them