The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Idea's For a NE Meet

Tom S

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

karting is an option..... also what about maybe a trackday at Elvington?

Javelin and Easytrack hold trackdays near enough every other weekend throughout the summer.

£90 for a full day on track is not a bad price.

Just an idea.... coz I know a lot of owners out there have never been on track with their Supra before.

karting is an option..... also what about maybe a trackday at Elvington?

Javelin and Easytrack hold trackdays near enough every other weekend throughout the summer.

£90 for a full day on track is not a bad price.

Just an idea.... coz I know a lot of owners out there have never been on track with their Supra before.

We need to remember that this is for our "Scottish" brethern aswell and it seems to be going further south for them. I think Newcastle area is as far south as we should be looking really

We need to remember that this is for our "Scottish" brethern aswell and it seems to be going further south for them. I think Newcastle area is as far south as we should be looking really

Newcastle is a great shout, I know we have a at least two from down here happy to make that drive. It would also mean a top night out!

:yeahthat:

I was asked about a Northern Meet, if you York guys want some thing I am sure you can arrange.

Newcastle is about 120 miles further south, so we need to do as Dale say's and Stay a little North!!

Im up for this and im sure i can get a few more from the NW to come in convoy. Ive been to the karting place in Middlesborough and it was awsome. bout 30 quid but they were seriously fast, so im defo up for karting.

Keep us updated with events and ill get more people interested.

:yeahthat:

I was asked about a Northern Meet, if you York guys want some thing I am sure you can arrange.

Newcastle is about 120 miles further south, so we need to do as Dale say's and Stay a little North!!

Okay for my SLOW friend in the York area I will explain!!

Newcastle is about 120 miles further south(of EDINBURGH), so we need to do as Dale say's and Stay a little North!!

:tumble:

Okay for my SLOW friend in the York area I will explain!!

Newcastle is about 120 miles further south(of EDINBURGH), so we need to do as Dale say's and Stay a little North!!

:tumble:

Ha ha! No mention of Edinburgh before now so :nyah:

Karting seems to be a big winner so far! Cool idea too! Can we get some prices posted on it for all to see? Will try get a my mate in his Skyline to post on GtiR owners site too Tom! :thumbs:

There's the big outdoors one I mentioned earlier at Warden Law or, I think this is the one Jurgen was meaning:

Formula 1 Indoor Karting

Forge Road, Dunston, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE8 2RB

Tel: 08712 20 50 50

Fax: 01509 881674

Obviously this is indoors on a smaller track :( , but it is a piece of p to get to as its just off the A1 close(ish) to the MetroCentre.

There's the big outdoors one I mentioned earlier at Warden Law or, I think this is the one Jurgen was meaning:

Formula 1 Indoor Karting

Forge Road, Dunston, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE8 2RB

Tel: 08712 20 50 50

Fax: 01509 881674

Obviously this is indoors on a smaller track :( , but it is a piece of p to get to as its just off the A1 close(ish) to the MetroCentre.

thats the one