Volks Refurbed and Fitted! Pics!

Westy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How could I measure that accurately Scott!?

You can still measure it to reasonable accuracy with a rule, you just need to be sure the edge of the rule is inside the bore. From there just eyeball it :)

It'll most likely be 73.1mm so anything around that will be correct.

No bother. If you are really struggling try this.....

Get a pair of stiff scissors or stiff long nose pliers, if you can't get stiff ones then you will just need to have a gentle touch. Put them into the centre bore and open them out so that they are touching opposite ends of the bore. Pull them out and measure them.

This is a makeshift caliper (calipers are used in engineering, a lot more made for purpose than rusty scissors but the principle is exaclty the same).

mate, the original wheels running M/T's, are they road legal? I've a set on my 17's and was wondering what the law's are because they are imported i thought and the law's were changing as well (read somewhere on the R888 topic).

Tyres on mate, just masked everything off.

Didn't see the point in paying to have the tyres off then remounted...whenever the tyres are shot I may re do them, but that should be a fair bit off with having the BBSs also.:)

:thumbs: