The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car speed

coza

Whip the passenger carpet up and remove the foot guard and see if theres a little black voodoo and witchcraft box spliced on to the harness to the metal gadget box.

If not, get it delimited or 112 leptons is your theoretical max, on a private track of course.

this is not the only way to delimit them is it?

isnt there something behind the dash or where the speedo goes? delimiter and mph converter?

i would like to know more if anyone knows because that means mine might not be

I didn't think N/A's needed a delimiter as there is no chance of them hitting triple figures anyways.....unless there being dropped from a great height:p

To ashbuster your right you can splice in a delimiter and speedo in behind the dash as that's where I put mine

i have to strip my dash tomorrow to get the scans of the cluster sent off to someone so i will have a look at mine but im sure i seen something there too bud :)

n/a's are not that bad are they?

Yeah there rubbish they saying get run springs to mind;)

To be honest they are not that bad I have driven a couple when I was having play at importing from Japan although no where near the TT they are still a good car and see some good speeds. A lot of car for the price you can get them for

n/a's are not that bad are they?

You, dear sir, now have the priviledge of joining the cripples club of NA owners.

Your life will now become one long hell of testing other members' fast cars and wishing you had bought a TT or single in the first place.

Ahh, an NA life of secret regret, nothing beats it :D

You, dear sir, now have the priviledge of joining the cripples club of NA owners.

Your life will now become one long hell of testing other members' fast cars and wishing you had bought a TT or single in the first place.

Ahh, an NA life of secret regret, nothing beats it :D

i have a TT :)

I can't get my TT to go above 70' is there something wrong with it??

How does everyone get a good look at you when your driving along at 70 with the roof down? Surely your sunglasses would blow off as well? You should stick to around 10mph, everyone can get a good look as you cruise past them then looking awesome.

:sly: