The mkiv Supra Owners Club

insurance for a 23 year old with no, no claims and 1 claim.

NOODLE

a while ago i had a claim against me which has meant Ive had to start again. but as im an awkward F**ker Ive started looking for insurance on a supra and the cheapest so far is £3160 on an import 93 sz with the mods declared. i think im lucky to have even got that as cheap as i did tbf,

im still looking around at the moment, but im determined to get a supra because ive wanted one since i was young and my mates have had skylines Subaru's etc and a 1.2 Clio just doesn't cut it any more lol the car will be for mainly weekends and when my aunt and uncle are off from work so mileage a year should be about 5000 a year.

does anyone know anyone insurance companies for high risk young drivers?

the claim wasn't due to me driving like a knob by the way it was due to the hand brake failing on my drive :-/ i was in bed which was the real wounder when i had to explain i crashed my car in my sleep ha ha

if you can help i would greatly appreciate it thanks

im pretty sure the car Ive put a deposit down on used to be apart of this club reg is CAZ8984 (private plate) the plates will be changed back to the originals once brought

thanks in advance

mines with admiral too

was the cheapest on the comparison sites but i never tried going direct to anyone

ive been told that the 10months with them gives you a year ncb but i read on a forum somewhere that some other companies wasnt accepting this as a no claims bonus and that its only to use with admiral

im not sure if this is true but it put me off, i dont have the 10 month thing on my insurance with them

I'm with Budget.

1994 NA-TT Supra, age 23, 1 year NCB, 1 accident at fault, CD30 careless driving 6 points. £750.

budget wouldnt insure it with the wheels which is a shit, but im waiting on competition insurance to call me back, so far 1500 is the cheapest