The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new BIG single turbo aerotop

KamaSupra

Dave, attach the photo's to your next post will you mate, i cant see the links and i want to see what all the fuss is about :D

I'm on my Iphone at the moment, but I'll try and attach the photos later on for you once I get on my laptop. You'll be impressed mate, I've worked hard on her during the last few months :)

It is a damn shame it's left hand drive, but I wanted a manual box so didn't let that put me off. I hope you all like my no doors look, Lambo doors are a bit dated these days. No doors are cooler and easier for getting in and out of the car when parked in tight spaces, also no need to worry about the hinges sagging.

Thank you for all the nice comments, I will try and get some engine shots tomorrow when it is light outside.

it looks left AND right hand drive to me. supprised you didnt notice!

Good work mate, your hours of toil have been well spent. Loving the flame dials, sooo cool and what seats are those they look figure hugging comfortable. :rlol: Nice one.

Thanks for the kind words, and to answer your question- The seats are out of a Porsche GT3 and trimmed in black leather and filled with hard plastic.

it looks left AND right hand drive to me. supprised you didnt notice!

Don't be so ridiculous, why would I have 2 steering wheels in my car?? The one on the left side is clearly the real one and the one on the right is one of those steering wheels for kids to play with. You know one of those wheels where it has a suction pad which sticks to the window and the wheel sits in your lap? It's for my girlfriend for when she's with me, she can pretend she's driving too. I got this toy steering wheel re-trimmed in black leather to match the rest of the black interior. Looks pretty cool aye? :)

Here's a pic of how the toy steering wheel looked when I bought it-

steering wheel stick (2).jpg

Thanks for the kind words, and to answer your question- The seats are out of a Porsche GT3 and trimmed in black leather and filled with hard plastic.

Thanks for being so free with the info. and not keeping it to yourself, very helpful. I was thinking of getting on board with the possible group buy from Paul but now I'm not so sure, those babies are swaying me. Hard plastic you say! Uhmm, the advantage of hard wearing longevity could just be enough.

Thanks for being so free with the info. and not keeping it to yourself, very helpful. I was thinking of getting on board with the possible group buy from Paul but now I'm not so sure, those babies are swaying me. Hard plastic you say! Uhmm, the advantage of hard wearing longevity could just be enough.

The seats are very hard wearing, they will never tear or anything. Think ''Park bench'', they are hard and cold but amazingly comfortable. But they do the job well and give you a lot of support when on the track as well as just driving about down to the shops :cool:

whats the 0-60 time in that then :)

About 3.5 sec at a guess, I'm not 100% sure as I've only just put her on the road and there's been a lot of snow and ice about so don't want to go too crazy. But I'm going to go and see RyanG soon to see if he can unleash a bit more power out of her :eyebrows:

I'll let you know once I've seen him what she is producing powerwise :)