The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many would be interested in PROPER coilover suspension

dude

5 to express an interest, no money changing hands but its not worth developing to sell just 1 set.

That makes sence

well im very interested because like you have said the kit will be desinged specific for the Supra and with the added bonus of being able to try before you buy.

No other company will offer that kind of service!

Has anybody tried the Nitron Coilover's that Wiffbitz offer?

I have a set of triple adjustables I have used on a Skyline, they are very good indeed. I also have a set that's been fitted and removed, so literally as new, for sale, for an R33 or R34 GTR Skyline. The MKIV Supra ones will be similar. Choice of spring rates, dual springs (tender springs), choice of valving. For the price they are very good.

I have a set of triple adjustables I have used on a Skyline, they are very good indeed. I also have a set that's been fitted and removed, so literally as new, for sale, for an R33 or R34 GTR Skyline. The MKIV Supra ones will be similar. Choice of spring rates, dual springs (tender springs), choice of valving. For the price they are very good.

I'll second that as they are off my old R34, unless you got some more :)

Cracking suspension. Really did transform the car.

New owner didn't want them as they're not exactly ideal for the roads in the Fiji Islands.

I'll second that as they are off my old R34, unless you got some more :)

Cracking suspension. Really did transform the car.

New owner didn't want them as they're not exactly ideal for the roads in the Fiji Islands.

That's good to hear..! Chris what other parts would complement the Nitron coilovers?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...