6) Buster fri sat

7) evil twin + 1 Fri sat

8) Pulley plus wife (his own i hope) fri sat

9) TonyTT fri sat

10) Monsween + Ailsa + Ailsa's pal Sam (probably) fri sat

11) Marcab10 Fri sat

12) Driftbear fri sat

13) Wile e Coyote + 1 fri sat

14) Aldo fri sat (lift from derby available)

15) Fearless and Shirley

16) SupraGibbon fri sat

17) SupraFluff +1 Fri & Sat

18) ScottM Fri sat

19) JodyT Fri sat

20) Josh +1 Fri & Sat (as long as we can get the time off work. Will update tomorrow)

21) MarcP fri sat (Coming alone as guaranteed to pull)

22) Probrox + 1 Fri Sat

23) Edge Fri sat (Only cooking one night he thinks)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENTION Happy Campers, please do not book off and tickets to fly down here 27th April because i just been informed that on this weekend Owner of the Hotel book event for 250+ people so grounds will be in use and swimming pool etc. Whoever book the ticket please contact me via pm.Thank You and so sorry for this.Our BBQ event will be on 4th May Weekend.Please confirm your attendance.Sorry for any inconvenience.

Owner and staff are aware of this and they will not book other event on our weekend.

If any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via pm

Edited by Gabriella (see edit history)

I've just changed my holiday date so no problems for me. How is your project coming on Karolina?

Excellent and my project should be finished by end of March/April just waiting for new bonnet and few extras.. :)

I did ask if it was concrete :(

Yes i know and i'm very sorry. I think that Blackie should be punished for all this..Blackie you are a cock!

I can't get the Friday off, but I'll book the hotel for the Friday and Saturday nights and me and Elisa will come down on the Friday night. We should get there between 9 and 10pm, so we can come meet you in the restaurant up the road, or just wait until you get back to the hotel.

Either way, we'll be in the bar :D

What time are you wanting people to get there? The way I read the first post, is that people will get there Friday evening, go to the restaurant then back to the hotel for sordid activities. Then Saturday, possibly go karting then back to the hotel for BBQ and more of the same, then Sunday everyone goes home with a sore arse head.

What time are you wanting people to get there? The way I read the first post, is that people will get there Friday evening, go to the restaurant then back to the hotel for sordid activities. Then Saturday, possibly go karting then back to the hotel for BBQ and more of the same, then Sunday everyone goes home with a sore arse head.

As far as im aware it kicks off on the friday bud like you say and its two nights of madness :D

As far as im aware it kicks off on the friday bud like you say and its two nights of madness :D

Cool cool, well as you lot will probably get there in the morning or some time in the day, I'll have to catch up with the drinking when I get there :D