The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best kit for 500BHP

tooquicktostop

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally about 20% on top of the value of the items ive found, although most companys will mark the value down if you ask them i hear ;)

I was just curious if that then represents good VFM over the ones being sold in the UK. I have been out of the loop for some time and don't know how prices are right now.

I was just curious if that then represents good VFM over the ones being sold in the UK. I have been out of the loop for some time and don't know how prices are right now.

Nice to buy from the UK but the ETS stuff is good value and seems to be quality made, very popular kit stateside it seems, Its certainly not 1/2 the price though as said above, I do like the fact they use Precision billet turbos, best there is imo by a long way.

Nice to buy from the UK but the ETS stuff is good value and seems to be quality made, very popular kit stateside it seems, Its certainly not 1/2 the price though as said above, I do like the fact they use Precision billet turbos, best there is imo by a long way.

I'd love to be able to afford a Precision turbo for my MR2. They do seem to have a very good rep.

Really I was not very impressed with mine .

CEA billet? nothing comes close for power in similar size turbos from what ive seen.

Just look at Pauls turbo, 83mm batmowheel on race fuel 1162rhhp at 2.4bar, at 5000rpm he is making 300/300

mine made 1132rhhp at 2.3 bar on a 76mm turbo with pump fuel, at 5000rpm im making 500/550

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

CEA billet? nothing comes close for power in similar size turbos from what ive seen.

Just look at Pauls turbo, 83mm batmowheel on race fuel 1162rhhp at 2.4bar, at 5000rpm he is making 300/300

mine made 1132rhhp at 2.3 bar on a 76mm turbo with pump fuel, at 5000rpm im making 500/500

Mine was pre the Billet, straight T67 DBB but never really delivered the flow or spool I was lead to believe it would. Always seemed very laggy. Everyone I spoke to said it was my setup but with the Batmowheel on there its a whole diffent car.

Surely thats impact damage?

yes that is impact damage the hole shaft moved out and hit the housing and let oil flood out, i didnt split them when i took them off.

would i go hybrid again no they was laggy and couldnt take the extra boost really, i would just get a ceramic rebuild and keep bpu