Discussion Thread For Events For 2012

Guest ugp

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any joy with this Ben?

Yes, please see the other thread.

What events have we actually got confirmed for this year then?

Nada, yet again or are we making progress?

I can't help but feel that this was aimed directly at me. I never see anybody else trying to help out? If you feel this way about things, please feel free to make some suggestions, I do keep asking for them, and most of the things I suggest get ignored.

Local meet at revolution in the near future. Not sure of the date tho

I'm still awaiting an email from the guys at Revolution to confirm dates, I will update the other thread when I get a response.

Never mind, we've still got the Xmas do to look forward to lol

There will always be an xmas meet! :). As for this summer, I will be listing the big events and seeing who signs up to the convoys etc, would be nice to see people add their names to the list.

Thought there was a Dyno Day on the cards too?

I had suggested a dyno day at motorscope, or pd tuning, didn't get much of a response though. If this changes, I will look into it.

Is PD, evo tuning on the riverbank at durham if it is jne had a dyno day at the end of last year, i missed out as i got layed off from work two week prior, but from what i heard was a good day,

I asked a question on it a while back but heard nothing since, Im all up for this even though my car looks wank atm, I would just like too see what its producing.

I'm not sure where it is exactly, I have been told its in Durham. Their website isn't very helpful on the matter though.

Alternative is motorscope in north allerton?

I'm not sure where it is exactly, I have been told its in Durham. Their website isn't very helpful on the matter though.

Alternative is motorscope in north allerton?

On the PD website it says they are currently moving premises due to getting a bigger unit but on google its says they used too be in boldon maybe worth a call though as they may not of updated their site yet, northallarton motorscope would be ok its just a long way for most of us, when its a long way poeple tend too either pullout or not be interested.

On the PD website it says they are currently moving premises due to getting a bigger unit but on google its says they used too be in boldon maybe worth a call though as they may not of updated their site yet, northallarton motorscope would be ok its just a long way for most of us, when its a long way poeple tend too either pullout or not be interested.

They were in Boldon, now they're somewhere close to Sunderland so I'm told.

They were in Boldon, now they're somewhere close to Sunderland so I'm told.

Yeah i cant find anything online about there new address, Theres also the one i mentioned earlier which is evotune in Durham, JNE had a r/r day there late last year and was supposed too have been a good day and not far from the a1 so easy(ISH) for everyone too get too.

I can't help but feel that this was aimed directly at me. I never see anybody else trying to help out? If you feel this way about things, please feel free to make some suggestions, I do keep asking for them, and most of the things I suggest get ignored.

I'm not Hodge, they were questions more than accusations, note the '?' at the end of the sentences.

Speaking of the Autodrome, I'm going to try and do as many track days as I can there this year. They haven't announced the dates yet for 2012, but I'll post a thread for each one I'm defo going to make in case anybody fancies joining us in the supe or other mode of ragable transport.

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had mentioned it, but didn't get much of a response. How many people are interested in this? Also, how is the 2nd week in may for people?

Ben