The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Discussion Thread For Events For 2012

Guest ugp

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a different note, anybody fancy a meet or run out in July? Maybe, Northumberland or over to Cumbria?

I would be up for that since I cant afford to go too suprapod, I would like too stretch the supras legs a bit, going shopping in it isn't the same.

I would be up for that since I cant afford to go too suprapod, I would like too stretch the supras legs a bit, going shopping in it isn't the same.

I was thinking of trying to get to Suprapod this year, but still up for this maybe later in the month.

I would'nt mind going but not sure on cost, does anyone have an idea how much the weekend would cost to go down?

It cost me £130 in fuel alone to go to rising sun show last week. Plus grub and drink and dyno. Cost a feckin fortune.

Took me about a tank and a half last year. You'll have to camp though, there's no way you'll get a hotel now.

Camping is fine I'd have too buy a tent like, so two tanks should be more than enough, plus spectating tickets? Food and drink, do you think £400 (ish) would be enough? Whos actually going from up here?

Sound if thats enough then great, Il wait too see what comes off with this drive out too the lakes, northumberland or whatever, then make a decision on what too do, im wanting too get bpu finished soon so if something gets sorted locally then i can get some extras done to sup too.

Sound if thats enough then great, Il wait too see what comes off with this drive out too the lakes, northumberland or whatever, then make a decision on what too do, im wanting too get bpu finished soon so if something gets sorted locally then i can get some extras done to sup too.

Think I might do both mate (Suprapod and the run out). Depends on how much I spend getting hitched in Italy. I'm not back till the 29th June, but should get paid on the 1st, so may have a trek down. I have a tent with 2 seperate bedrooms as well, so can chuck it in the back. If I don't go, I'm happy to lend you it.

Was thinking the end of July for the run out to give Jonny a chance to get his motor back from the body shop and to not clash with Suprapod if we are gonna try and meet up with the peeps from the NW. :D

Think I might do both mate (Suprapod and the run out). Depends on how much I spend getting hitched in Italy. I'm not back till the 29th June, but should get paid on the 1st, so may have a trek down. I have a tent with 2 seperate bedrooms as well, so can chuck it in the back. If I don't go, I'm happy to lend you it.

Was thinking the end of July for the run out to give Jonny a chance to get his motor back from the body shop and to not clash with Suprapod if we are gonna try and meet up with the peeps from the NW. :D

Sounds ideal, gives me a chance too get the bpu stuff, rear upper wishbone (serious wheel wobble), wheels or spacers and timing belt service stuff etc changed, i wont be going too suprapod this year! unless the tax man gives me a nice rebate :D, im thinking il be better off going next year when im more organised, the car should have been done months ago, Have a good time in italy dude ;)