The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball convoy to Ashford

Dnk

Sounds good. I would need to speak to some of the other NW members and see what their work situation is but this sounds like a plan..!!

I' ve booked Thursday off Paul and I will get lynz to do the same, so I'm happy to leave at 12:00hrs :)

I'll be a definitely maybe on that. If my work is ok, then I don't see a problem. But, I can't forcast just yet.

Does the M25 at peak not scare you? Godforsaken road!

Sounds good. I would need to speak to some of the other NW members and see what their work situation is but this sounds like a plan..!!

Its adam :)

Thanks Adam :)

I' ve booked Thursday off Paul and I will get lynz to do the same, so I'm happy to leave at 12:00hrs :)

I am happy to meet at Lakeside at any time, I am taking Thursday off as well (and the Monday!!)

Updated convoy lists but could do with some other first names

Woot..!!

Paul, I'll join the convoy at Oxford services if you want?

What time would you be at Oxford dude? It looks like we'll hit there at around 14.30 ish..!!

H.

I would imagine the M40 but I am open to offers, which is nearest or easiest to get to you lot.

H.

If you go down the M40 then your not going to go to Watford Gap Services on the M1

The M40 is easier for me as i live not far from J3 on the M42 which is 5 mins from the top

of the M40

We could do a meet up at Warwick services instead but SupraManUK and ajlittler will have to cut across

a bit if we go that way and come down the M42

Its also 14 miles shorter to go anticlockwise round the M25 which means

missing Thurrock services if you go via the M40

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

I would imagine the M40 but I am open to offers, which is nearest or easiest to get to you lot.

H.

We would have to go down the M1 for Watford gap services and then clockwise round the M25 to join the convoy so our usual route to Ashford using the M40 and anticlockwise round the M25 is out

RobUk is there anyway over to Watford gap services from yours ?

Dunk Ahem mine is erm Ian lol

Cheers

-Ian-

We would have to go down the M1 for Watford gap services and then clockwise round the M25 to join the convoy so our usual route to Ashford using the M40 and anticlockwise round the M25 is out

Cheers

-Ian-

Thanks Ian :)

Its an extra 30 miles for Mike and Adam if they cut across to the M40 via the M42 rather than going

down the M1

I shall leave the lists till weve decided on which way were going :D

Cheers

-Ian-

M40 Would be the best route for us, this is the way we normally go when we go to Le Mans.:)

Ste

Count me in :thumbs: I'll meet at Watford Gap, and like others am off the Thurday aswell. Would be good to meet H and Ian (and any other NW people) to travel down together...?

We might not be going down the M1 now and possibly the M40

All the NW guys can come down the M6 - M5 - M42 - M40

and the NE guys can come down M1 - M42 - M40

and all meet up at Warwick services on the M40 just past J14

Paul, i am easy as I live about 4 miles from Oxford Services... So can meet any time that suits you guys....

Ian, M1 isn't worth it for me.... If you guys go that route because it's easier or more people can meet up then that's fine :)

I'll just overtake you on the m20 ;)

Cheers

I'm happy to go the extra 30 miles to Warwick services just for the big convoy down (so the M1, M42, M40), I know I can't speak for Mike but I'm sure he won't mind either?

Mike what do you rekon? lol

Cool

Ive edited post no 1 now so were going M40 M25 (anticlockwise)

Put me down for the meet at Oxford services please Dunk

Cheers

Rob

Done :)

We just need to sort the times out now

If the NW boys leave at 12:00 hrs then you should get to Warwick Sevices by 14:00 hrs

and then its another 30 mins to Oxford Services

I think the NW guys will have to dictate this... It will depend on the m6 and m42

I guess it can be arranged and we can swap mobile numbers with key people to try and prevent people sitting about waiting

:)

I'll adjust the times as we go and when everyone knows what time there leaving, Havard and a few others

thought 12:00 would be do able but we'll see, its all guess work as god knows what the M5 M6 M42 will be like

on the day