The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of going wide arch and full respray in alpine white

Parry_10

I think the Ridox Widearch parts barneybrendan is selling would look great with a Trial rear, it would mean quite a bit of work for the bodyshop, in fact loads of work, but from the rear it would look similar to Ibrar's and it's a really rare kit still

Other than that the link above shows a really light blend or a really heavy blend like mine here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?244206-My-Widebody-Trd-how-it-was-done-by-ShellShocked-UPDATED-With-New-Pics-04-12-2011

Post 32 and 108, give an idea of the amount of work that went in to do the extreme blend, especially on the front wings, just make sure you get a really decent bodyshop that is used to doing bespoke work

wouldnt take that much to do to blend the rear into the bumper ,and the fronts are actual whole fenders so no blending needed.To be honest i was lookingggginto fitting a trial rear with the rear quarters ,but i was going o leavehen rivited with stainless alan key screws.