The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can anyone else smell war with europe looming

mellonman

interesting.... what freedoms do you think you have which the ordinary joe in iran doesn't?

I'm not getting into a discussion with you about this because it's plainly obvious how it'll end.

Then you'd be in depression, not exactly living free is it. ;)

I'm quite happy living in the UK with the majority of the freedoms we have. I wouldn't be so happy in Iran, since I don't subscribe to its ideals. Not sure what you mean about 'depression' though.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you'd be in depression, not exactly living free is it. ;)

Iran openly said we won't be a muppet of the US, this is not just now, look at the history of when Bush's dad was in charge. They tried taking out Iran then and failed, they provided Saddam with all the fire power he needed (including WMD) and training to take out Iran but they failed.

History is repeating itself.

Little bit off topic, but did they ever find any real evidence that Saddam had WMD? I don't believe so. Yes a few minor finds but nothing on the scale that formed the basis of going to war for. 20 minute warning springs to mind. Now there used to be this guy, Dr kelly I think his name was, he would know most likely maybe we could ask him, oh no he's dead.

nope - no evidence found, no wmd, just 1.3 million iraqis dead and many more being killed in civil war daily.

Little bit off topic, but did they ever find any real evidence that Saddam had WMD? I don't believe so. Yes a few minor finds but nothing on the scale that formed the basis of going to war for. 20 minute warning springs to mind. Now there used to be this guy, Dr kelly I think his name was, he would know most likely maybe we could ask him, oh no he's dead.

Shame really, wasted live.

He did have WMD because the USA provide him with it which he used up on Iran back in the 80's.

Nope they didn't find no evidence that he still had some, not that would have stopped the invasion.

Shame really, wasted live.

He did have WMD because the USA provide him with it which he used up on Iran back in the 80's.

Nope they didn't find no evidence that he still had some, not that would have stopped the invasion.

incorrect, he didn't have nuclear weapons, he had chemical weapons which the US supplied him that was used on iran.

war isn't as clean cut/surgical as our media make it out to be... watch this short film for a real look at what it's actually like for ordinary people on the ground.

http://youtu.be/U0WKVhIpgr4