The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Knight Racer/Trials rear bumper

Dim Sum

I finally got it fitted.

A big thanks to Rob Mitchell for being my online advisor, i spoken to Rob about this but did anyone have a fixing point on the diffuser?

I used all the original Toyota fixing points and it fitted fine with a slight alteration but i can't seem to get the diffuser part fix onto the fuel tank. Is this normal?

Edited by Dim Sum
removed images (see edit history)

I finally got it fitted.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/fightersblue/th_IMAG0990.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/fightersblue/th_IMAG0991.jpg

Pardon my Microsoft paint skills :D would of used photoshop but too lazy.

A big thanks to Rob Mitchell for being my online advisor, i spoken to Rob about this but did anyone have a fixing point on the diffuser?

I used all the original Toyota fixing points and it fitted fine with a slight alteration but i can't seem to get the diffuser part fix onto the fuel tank. Is this normal?

I would definitely get the edge under the tank secured firmly. When they were first getting popular a few years ago a few people didn't do this. At speed it can catch the air and it's only a matter of time before it rips off the car on the motorway.

I did hear of this happening to a few people

I would definitely get the edge under the tank secured firmly. When they were first getting popular a few years ago a few people didn't do this. At speed it can catch the air and it's only a matter of time before it rips off the car on the motorway.

I did hear of this happening to a few people

It doesn't seem to want to bend that far back to the fuel tank area. Worried that if I bend it back more it will snap

Albert was the guy who ignored my Emails and Phone calls for over 3 weeks. He's a good guy....until you have a problem, then he doesnt want to know.

Yep! My 'OEM moulded' sideskirt ended up in a skip! Didn't want to know that it wouldn't fit or was as bent as a Tory Minister.

NO!! lol

I guess expanding foam is a bad idea. I think I'm one or two inch away from the tank.

Albert was the guy who ignored my Emails and Phone calls for over 3 weeks. He's a good guy....until you have a problem, then he doesnt want to know.

he seems okay to me, offered me a discount on the next purchase.