The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sound damping pads

Guest Rays the roof

The old type has been sold out, the type i have left is the lightweight stuff mentioned later on the page.

I can bring to the gumball no problem, you can have a drive in mine to see the noise reduction if you like ;)

Cool. Bring as many sheets as you think I'll need to cover the boot and doors. I'm not going through the hassle of under the back seat and the rear quarter panels. Well, maybe the backseat as it's not meant to be too tricky to take out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was to pick up 20 light weight deadening pads could I do the whole back end of the car? Boot and rear seats..

And how much of a weight gain am I looking at with 20 sheets?

12 sheets covers 37.5" x 32.5" it will be enough to do the rear seats and some of the boot it weighs

3.5 kg for 20 sheets.

Cool. Bring as many sheets as you think I'll need to cover the boot and doors. I'm not going through the hassle of under the back seat and the rear quarter panels. Well, maybe the backseat as it's not meant to be too tricky to take out.

Okay i will bring 30 and see how you get on with that.

Any other midlands gumballers want me to bring some sound proofing?? :eyebrows:

• 2 weeks later...

I am bringing to Santa Pod on Sunday 3 boxes of sound proofing containing 30 sheets if anyone would like a box then so so in this thread or come and find me or Ray on sunday.

One box covers an area of 92.85 " x 81.25" or 7' 7" x 6'7" this should be enough to cover under the rear seats and also the boot.

The weight of a box is approximately 5.5 kg.

Cost is £20.00 a box.

cheers

colin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.