I'd like some opinions on styling!

Si_s Supe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am personally not a fan of spats, they look a little too 90's stuck on to me, I do however love the oem sideskirts on a stock bumpers supra (with a kit on, the dip in the middle doesn't look right to me)

I think as long as you keep it subtle and tastefull then you won't go wrong. I really like the look of your car in the first pictures but do think a active lip or aftermarket lip would look good.

I'd say mine is pretty stock looking (hhmm I know it's kinda not but I do still have stock bumpers etc.. Lol) oem+ is best for the supra :D

AND...if I put one of those on' date=' I'd definitely need skirts and spats to bring the sides down to match the line of the front![/quote'] I agree , i think you should lower it first , then just leave her alone , it will look so much better, plus once you have lowered it, the lip will just be too low for comfort,when you saw my car last it was very low at the front, now i have the hsd setup its a bit higher at the front and lower at the back, but still not enough room for a lip to negotiate some speed bumps, so as i said at the beginning,just lower it and choose what you want to do from their.

OEM skirts and spats, low level rear spoiler, hunkered down, stock front lip FTW!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/ellisgrange/EnFrance.jpg

That's stunning! Never seen one of those spoilers before. And those wheels, although they are relatively common on these cars, look bootiful! Am I right in saying the handling is somewhat compromised on 19s though?