The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats the chances of?

RMJJ

HO HO HO.

Well i say this

N/As are crap wastes of supras.

UK supras are way better than Jspec ones.

6 speeds are better than autos.

Erm i think im done, thats the main source of all threads here. Anyway in 7 years time one of two things will happen.

1.Petrol will be replaced by something that costs 15p a gallon. If so im buying a Viper.

2. Petrol will cost £7 a litre and the price of a GTR will be 3k in which case i will buy one of them.

7 years time i wont be owning a supra......there i said it

I just nipped 7 years into the future to find that England has been renamed China and we're all driving methane-powered Korean-made copies of City Rovers and living in caravans. Apparently in 2016 all the bankers were lined up against a wall and shot and we're now back to bartering with dung and our first born.

HO HO HO.

Well i say this

N/As are crap wastes of supras.

UK supras are way better than Jspec ones.

6 speeds are better than autos.

Erm i think im done, thats the main source of all threads here. Anyway in 7 years time one of two things will happen.

1.Petrol will be replaced by something that costs 15p a gallon. If so im buying a Viper.

2. Petrol will cost £7 a litre and the price of a GTR will be 3k in which case i will buy one of them.

7 years time i wont be owning a supra......there i said it

I just nipped 7 years into the future to find that England has been renamed China and we're all driving methane-powered Korean-made copies of City Rovers and living in caravans. Apparently in 2016 all the bankers were lined up against a wall and shot and we're now back to bartering with dung and our first born.

You're both wrong and ellis you are obviously telling porkies or have been to an alternative future but I know for a fact sky net takes over and machines become the dominant species. Did no one watch that documentary ??? I think it was called terminator. I am stock piling for judgement day, you should all be doing the same !!

There will always be the odd ultra low mileage car hidden away, either as an investment, after a death, or just forgotten about by a wealthy enthusiast. Every week something turns up in the car collector's world to amaze enthusiasts:

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=24553&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=html&utm_campaign=2011-10-20

There will always be the odd ultra low mileage car hidden away, either as an investment, after a death, or just forgotten about by a wealthy enthusiast. Every week something turns up in the car collector's world to amaze enthusiasts:

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=24553&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=html&utm_campaign=2011-10-20

I love stuff like that !!