The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The TRIAL Supra for sale

Muffleman

Hi Guys,

As some of you know, I sold the car to the guy that owns the 'Green with Envy' Supra, currently being redone at Titan. He bought the car to use whilst his was at Titan, but I agreed he would give me first refusal. So I got it back a couple of months ago.

Sadly I don't have time to look after and use her, so she's for sale.

Full Spec:

RZ-S 6 Speed Single Turbo

Performance:

Forged blueprinted engine built by Jonny Milner, ex-british rally champ who now does a lot with TTE

6 Speed Gearbox was rebuilt three years ago

HKS 264IN/264EX Cams

HKS Cam Gears

Blitz K5-660R turbo - spools very quickly !

HKS GT external Wastegate

HKS Air intake

HKS Fuel Rail

6 x 1000 Precision injectors

Twin Walbro fuel pumps

Billet aluminium triple pump hangar

Separate fuel pump wiring with remote relays etc

Trial Titanium exhaust

HKS Manifold

HKS Triple Plate Clutch

AEM Standalone ECU

AEM uego wideband

Custom Blitz 4core Intercooler

ARC SMC55 radiator

HKS Oil Cooler

HKS Flywheel

TRD Differential

Iridium plugs

Handling:

Full bespoke Quantum race suspension

Uprated Anti roll bars

Brembo 340mm front brake upgrade (From Ferrari F40)

UK Rear brakes

Uprated pads\discs (unknown make as yet)

Volks CE28n 18" alloys, 9.5JJ +40 front and 10.5JJ rear +45

Exterior:

Full and the original Trial bodykit including rear bumper\diffuser, side skirts, bonnet and front bumper.

Trial Carbon GT wing

Glass UK headlamps

Interior:

Recaro front seats

Full leather retrim front and rear in Red and Black with Trial embossing on front seats

Momo Race steering wheel

Red Carbon effect dash

HKS 60mm Oil Temp gauge

HKS 60mm Boost gauge

AEM Uego Wideband

The car is built for the road\track, so sensible power, quick spooling turbo and excellent handling.

History.

This car was originally a low mileage black TT bought by Trial in Japan and built from the ground up as their Demo car. Trial is now one of the biggest tuners in Japan with a reputation for excellent track focused cars.

The bodykit is THE prototype bodykit, all Trial bodykits come from this kit.

Quantum suspension are based in Pulborough in Sussex, and make serious handbuilt suspension. Trial flew them out to supply a suspension system and set it up. The car has been round Tsukuba in a very respectable time ! I'll try and find the time, I have it somewhere.

Since it's been in the UK, it has been featured in Japanese Performance and also was shown on the actual Toyota stand at Goodwood festival of speed last year.

WARNING !

This car is not for you if you don't like attention ! Where ever I go, I get waved at and have phones pointed at me all the time :D Driving back from the first Suprapod, I had someone overtake me and the passenger was hanging his torso out of the car to get a photo !!!

I sold the car for £21k nearly two years ago. It's a very unique car, looks the part and goes very well.

The car is available today for £16k

Given you would pay a good £12-13k for a reasonable single turbo 6 speed Supra, bit of a bargain really. The reason is it needs some cosmetic loving and I just dont have the time.

The reflective vinyls have a life span, and therefore have become quite cracked. Basically, this is a VERY easy project for someone. Remove the vinyls, get a bodyshop to fix a few cosmetic blemishes, cut and polish and then get the vinyls redone. I've had a quotation from a well known vinyls company to redo the graphics, the quote was £600-£900 and I can pass on their details, but they do many racecars etc.

I reckon if someone where to spend £2000 on the car, it would be back to perfect.

This car will always be unique and special :cool:

I will get the car MOT'd, taxed and polished this week, then post up current pictures. But everyone knows the car :)

Pics are in my garage.

Who ever buys this will have an absolute blast, I have :)

Nice buy that, hope it stays in the uk.

Cheers dude, she's a real one off :)

Here's a significant car for that London car museum :)

I know what you mean mate given the history, but she's such a great road\track car it would be a bit of a shame :) There will certainly never be another like it, I usually hate graphics, and I can guarantee if I put graphics on a car it would like awful :D But this just looks the nuts, and the attention it gets is amazing ! Always puts a smile on my face :)

That's a bargain tbh good luck. I hope it stays in the uk and people get to see it

Thanks Adam, yeah I hope it stays in the UK but had a lot of response from the pistonheads ad. If it didn't need the vinyls redoing etc then I would have it up for £20k.

Found one from 2004 with the early front bumper and silver wheels.

http://www.deepvision.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=80

And again at about 3:30

Just looking for the later show with the later style bumper on the car now and gold alloys

Original sale page on Trials website http://www.trial.co.jp/osaka/export/stock/stock_cars/supra/supra.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.