The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car will be featured in Banzai!

marcAB10

thanks! :)

Well done amigo, did you have to remove the pics that they bought from elsewhere on the net? Keep us posted on the date of issue, we'll bump the sales figures that month! :cool:

nah, but they have all the unedited ones etc so assume they might do there own thing with them.

just looked at your supra looks classy in black.think a small number plate maybe a stuck on one would look a lot better.great looking car well done

i do have a chopped down one on the front, police are mega anal up here about reg plates so it's the best i can do, i will be getting the front bumper sprayed early next year and will have it plateless for pics etc once the holes are smoother over.

thanks! :)

nah, but they have all the unedited ones etc so assume they might do there own thing with them.

i do have a chopped down one on the front, police are mega anal up here about reg plates so it's the best i can do, i will be getting the front bumper sprayed early next year and will have it plateless for pics etc once the holes are smoother over.

Get one off Jurgen, like i did. Its the smaller one. In fact its tiny compared to the one i have on just now. TonyTT also sent me the link to the DVLA website to say its legal as its a grey import :D

Congratulations mate glad the car is finally get the recognition it deserves like I said a pod your car is a credit to you! now where do you keep the keys? :D

EDIT-

Get one off Jurgen, like i did. Its the smaller one. In fact its tiny compared to the one i have on just now. TonyTT also sent me the link to the DVLA website to say its legal as its a grey import :D

+1 to that, i did exactly the same and its some of the best money i spent, small change big difference