The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Syvecs Training Day

Ryan.G

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan id love this, as far as i know im the only one running the Syvecs on a supra up here. The problem were going to have up here is well the Training Day is down at SRR, and TBH to come down for a day would cost pretty much the same as getting the car mapped again.

Whats the chances of getting the Notes sent up?

Ryan id love this, as far as i know im the only one running the Syvecs on a supra up here. The problem were going to have up here is well the Training Day is down at SRR, and TBH to come down for a day would cost pretty much the same as getting the car mapped again.

just move down here.

Louie, SRR is only a few miles from Heathrow. If you fly down am sure one of us could pick

you up?

You have a basic guide which i wrote on the flight to Oz last year but its no way a manual and needs finish and having someone who is good at technical writing to go over it.

I'd happily technically proof read this for you, being a very technical/analytical/pedant type of person who is also wanting to learn a lot more on this. Proof-read a few technical books for people previously.

Ryan, what date(s) are you thinking of? Before end October would be great.

Im going to take a few days off to get the notes and everything setup then will put a date up bud. I doubt very much it will be in october sorry mate as ive got a fair bit of work abroad in october.

Ryan

Right Guys

Looking at doing this on the 5th of November. (EDIT)

The Event will be held at Surrey Rolling Road ... Postcode:KT160EE

Local train station is Virginia Water and Heathrow Airport is only 15miles away. Collection can be arrange

Drink will be provided throughout the day, we ask you to bring your own lunch to cater for your needs easier but if you get stuck we will be ordering in Pizza.

If you can make it and happy to pay an up front fee of £45 to cover all costs ahead then please add your name below.

Ryan

Edited by Ryan.G (see edit history)