The mkiv Supra Owners Club

VERY EXCITED - Ordered my new 135i (3 litre Twin Turbo) M-Sport Coupe today!

Sheefa

Greg mate - I would rather have a Ford Fiesta than a 1-Series BMW.

It's a good car mate, the reviews are blinding and I believe it's actually only circa 22cm shorter in length than a 3-series!. I wasn't keen at first, but seeing one in the flesh has grown on me. I don't 'need' a large car for my job. I just want something relatively fast, comfortable with plenty of tech in it and a car that handles like the dogs danglies. This ticks most if not all of those boxes!

It's a good car mate, the reviews are blinding and I believe it's actually only circa 22cm shorter in length than a 3-series!. I wasn't keen at first, but seeing one in the flesh has grown on me. I don't 'need' a large car for my job. I just want something relatively fast, comfortable with plenty of tech in it and a car that handles like the dogs danglies. This ticks most if not all of those boxes!
I found the interior pretty cramped, not a great deal of leg room in the back (on the coupe's).

I found the interior pretty cramped, not a great deal of leg room in the back (on the coupe's).

Right - second thoughts then\\\\!! Perhaps I should review the order tomorrow.

I just don't have much choice on the company car scheme, it really is BMW, Vauxhall, Jag or Land Rover.

I just don't have much choice on the company car scheme, it really is BMW, Vauxhall, Jag or Land Rover.

The car you've chosen is definately the drivers choice, the equivalent Audis etc don't compare whatsoever. However, I'd choose the Jag XF if I could, it's a stunning car in every respect. Jags lineup at the moment is without equal at the moment, and is only set to improve with the stunning new sports car, and their planned future x-type replacement.

Ah ... if it's the company car and those were the options you've definitely chose the right car mate :) Unless you need a motorway cruiser then I will choose the Jag XF. Small fun cars for the win!!!

The Jag would be lovely but it's just too much more money. I would be paying around £450 extra a month for the 135i. Just looked at the 5-door M-Sport Saloon 330d which is around £50 cheaper a month.

Can't bear to get in a Vauxhall. Have thought about the 325i coupe too.

BMW really is the only sensible option but which model for performance and practicality?

Cheers.

Greg

The Jag would be lovely but it's just too much more money. I would be paying around £450 extra a month for the 135i. Just looked at the 5-door M-Sport Saloon 330d which is around £50 cheaper a month.

Can't bear to get in a Vauxhall. Have thought about the 325i coupe too.

BMW really is the only sensible option but which model for performance and practicality?

Cheers.

Greg

You mean M Sport 530d? I thought the newer ones are 535ds? Diesels are great IF you are doing a lot of miles in it or else costs just don't add up. If you do short commute trips I would really recommend the 135i (test drove one its good).

You can't get Audi TTS on the list? Quattro makes sense as all year round car :p